Chapter 43: Hooker

Chapter 43: Hooker

JAMES POV

I never back down. If I want something I'll do my best to get it. I always get what I want but now no.

It became what always makes Ella happy I'll do it. Even if she continues to be friends with that fucking Chase.

As long as they are friends no problem but if he ever even for a second thinks to leap that boundary all bets are off.

I am a possessive bastard. If possible I'll transfer Ella's office inside MY office but I don't because

One It is ridiculous

2nd Ella might feel that I am not giving her freedom.

3rd I don't want to take her away from her friends.

So I just have to suck it up and be a supportive boyfriend.

My brooding time was cut off when
Blake stride inside my room without any warning. His face is blank but I can feel that he is mad.

"Who's that fucking Chase?!" He exclaimed.

What?

"Goodmorning Blake good to see you too." I greeted.
He grunted as a greeting.

I close my office for privacy. I don't want my employees to see 2 of the most prominent businessman in the country getting worked up by a boy and complaining like a child.

"Where did you hear that name?" I ask.

"When Ella called me this morning she mentioned that name but when I start to ask her the call got cut off."

100% she accidentally press the end button with her cheeks without even realizing it. I bet she keeps talking on the phone without realizing there is no one on the other line. Typical Ella.

"Chase apparently is your sister's new friend."

"The fuck?!" He exclaimed.

"Ditto"

"Did you do a background check on him?" He demanded.

"I always monitor who is approaching Ella. For her safety purposes of course."

"Good if not I'll do it. It is hard enough that I found out I have a long lost sister then finding out she is dating and living with YOU."

"Hey now Blake. You know I am a catch."

"Yeah sure but for my sister no one is good enough."

"You're right." No one is good enough for Ella I KNOW. That is why everyday I always prove to Ella that I am good enough.

It is hard enough that Ella doesn't get impressed by material things. That is one of the reasons why I love her.

"So you mean you barge into my office growling like a black bear and leave your company located on the other end of Manhattan just to ask who is Chase?"

"No?"

I gave him a deadpanned look.

"Okay fine yes." I just roll my eyes. This is ridiculous.

"Don't tell me James that you are not a little bit threatened that there is a young handsome boy roughly the same age as Ella buzzing around her everyday compared to you an old geezers who is always attach to his work and don't forget always grumpy."

"27 is not old Blake. You are older than me for fuck sake YOU are the geezer not me. And No I Am not jealous."

I am.