The Hunkiepop Boy's Inner Thoughts

Start from the beginning

The morning after:

"Mmmm~ she's so warm and huggable... is she wiggling out? Awwww~ *sigh~* wow, it's been a while since i've done anything sexual with another person... I was pretty nervous..but... that was so totally mind blowingly awesome! Is that Philips new mom I see putting her shirt back on~?"

Tyler:

First impressions:

"Sh-she called me cute! Me? Cute... haha she seems like a really nice girl. I have lots that I want to ask her.....hm... I wonder how she feels about family..."

Night date:

"...if what she says is true... she seems to really believe it... why does she want to help me so much..? ....she knows my dad... did they..? No way! Ugh I would hate that!..... I guess.. For her... I'll at least TRY to talk to him... but i'm not promising we'll be a normal father and son pair... that's impossible. It's actually really sweet of her to help though... but.. Shes always so sweet... I really like her... I want to make things more serious..."

The morning after:

"Ahhh~ her bed is so comfy~ mmmthat was really nice~ I really wish I didn't have schooool... I want to spend a lazy day with her~"

Akio:

First impressions:

" "Fuck these birds"? Well, points for being creative, I guess haha! Man, who is she? I really needed a good laugh. I hope I see her around campus when I'm NOT hungover."

Night date:

"Ah man... she's got me feeling all sappy and sentimental and weird and sad...but also...happy?... does she really make me feel...happy?...........yeah...she does....man, she is something else... well, I don't need anymore convincing. Maybe some sexy teacher talk will make her laugh and get her in the mood~"

The morning after:

"Mmmm~ look at that sexy thing~ man, she really knows how to fuck, I gotta give her credit for that. If we keep this up I won't have any time for drinking! Maybe that wouldn't be so bad..."

Bali:

First impressions:

"Oh god this is SO embarrassing! What am I wearing in front of this girl!? ....but... she does seem to like it.... And shes not being weird or pervy about it... maybe it's not so bad....if she really likes it..."

Night date:

"Aah~ calm down... calm down... she's really nice... don't scare her off with your freaky sex fantasies...b-but.. She seems like she would be okay with it... I don't think she would mind... ugh I hope she doesn't notice me squirming... how could someone so kind and caring have any interest in me? ... I have to end up at her house tonight... oh please say yes..."

The morning after:

"Wow...that was...amazing....i'm blown away... what did I do to be so blessed? Ahh~ she's looking at me... I really want to do this again... I wonder.. If she would be okay with doing that a lot..."

Jess:

First impressions:

"Awww~ look at this little girl~ I wonder if she's a fan~ mmmmm~ a fan with money too! Lucky me~ I'm gonna make this one wait for it~"

Night date:

"................five dates is enough, right? I can't wait anymore... especially after everything she's done for me.. I need to give her some sort of reward~ I haven't felt this way about someone in.. a long time...god I'm hard as a rock already~ mmhmhm~ don't worry, Baby, Jess is all yours tonight.. Free of charge~"