31

Your POV
I felt my eyes open, and saw something bright I squinted and groaned I saw balloons and presents everywhere. "What the hell" I mumbled. I heard the door it was my mom her eyes were puffy she felt a frown.

She looked up at me and her eyes widen "How" she mumbled and started crying she ran over to me and hugged me. "Mom what happened""Y-you were in a car crash, y-your seatbelt broke and it caused you to fly threw the windshield" she said between sobs. I rubbed her. I heard the door open and saw the doctor.

"It's a miracle" he mumbled, I was confused why was everyone so shocked I felt pain everywhere in my body mainly in my stomach. "How do you feel" the doctor asked I nodded "Kinda hurts" "where" "Stomach" he nodded with a little 'ahh' "That's because you had surgery there" he said as he clicked his pen "What" "Yeah, you opened up your stomach and glass got in it and you started getting internal bleeding. I suppose I don't have tell the rest" I nodded "Yeah; when can I leave"

"Maybe,tomorrow if you feel well" I nodded I looked at my mom she smiled "You really need to stop hurting yourself, one of these days you won't be as lucky" "I know" I said with a chuckle.

Timeskippp
After 3 weeks of not being in school, it was finally time to return. I was late this morning but I didn't care it was school. I saw the door to my classroom I slid open everyone looked at me. Their eyes widen even Aizawas "Wazzup?"

I just walked to my desk everyone was looking at my scar that traced down into my eyebrow. I sat down and Aizawa started teaching again. I felt everyone eyes on me. I held back a cringe.

I heard the bell ring everyone rushed to me "Uh hi?" "(Y/N)!!!! Your alive!!!" "Yeah" "How" I shrugged "I don't know" "Awesome scar so manly" I chuckled.

I saw Kat waiting, I got up and walked towards him he gently punched me in the arm I laughed "Baka, are you trying to die" I shrugged "Will one of these days" he glanced at me "No, I'm here so you can't" I chuckled "Yeah ok Katy" he groaned "Stop calling me that" I felt someone hugging me.

I turned my head to see Mania "YOURE SAFE" he squeezed me I laughed "Yeah for now"

Then everything faded to white.

Timeskip (you're 24)
"That's everything" he smiled "Tell your husband I said hi" I nodded and headed out my consulter office. I felt my phone buzz I looked down and saw it read that there was a villain near here I quickly ran outside and headed to the location.

I locked a villains body; captured him; and started heading towards the police station.

When I dropped him off I heard a explosion one that didn't seem normal I ran towards the loud noise. I saw many pro hero "What's going on" "A-A vilain he can take away quirks" my eyes widen I saw some of my old classmates getting defeated I snapped to stop the villain.

But it didn't work my eyes widen he looked at me with a crazy smile. And ran towards me I tried dodging but he saw it coming, and grabbed me slamming me into the concrete. I heard the yells of the other hero's I heard explosions my eyes widen.

I saw Kat exploding the villain off me. The villain landing far away from us.

I stood up and rubbed the back of my head awkwardly he glared at me "What the hell why didn't you fight back" "he took it" I pointed at the villain "What" "he takes quirks" he glanced at the villain and growled.

I hugged him "What the hell, what are you doing" "I have a bad feeling so I wanted to let you know I love you" "Yeah, Yeah love you too" I smiled warmly.

I let go and saw the villain get back up with a laugh. He started charging this way Kat and I both moved "Damn chill" i triés using my other quirk I said his body relaxed a little but then went back to normal. He looked at me slammed me into a wall I hissed in pain.

I saw Kat about to get hit I quickly stood up and ran over. The villain can take away quirks, and when he has enough quirks he transform his arm into a weapon of his choice. I saw his arm turn into a shotgun and aimed at Kat and I.

My eyes widen as I saw the guns trigger be pulled, I pushed Kat and then felt my body become numb.

Kats POV
I watched the villain transform his arm into a weapon? And aimed it at (Y/N) and I. Then a loud gun shot was heard I felt someone push me.

When I opened my eyes I felt my heart drop as I saw a lifeless (Y/N) I felt tears build up in my eyes I crawled over to him "No No No please No" I sobbed i felt my hand heat up again I threw a explosion at the villain I felt my muscle tear I saw the villain collapses.

I glanced back to ding (Y/N) being pulled into a ambulance. I felt tears going down my face I saw everyone gloomy expressions.

I quickly headed to the hospital tears were overflowing. I ran inside and saw some of my old classmates and his mother. Everyone was crying or trying to keep there self from crying.

I heard the door open and saw a growing doctor my heart never dropped so much. "W-We are sorry to inform you, but he didn't make it" he said as he looked at the ground. I sobbed even more everyone was now in tears.

-Timeskip- :(
Ever since (Y/N) death I cried everyday I meet a lawyer that said he left me a little over a billion dollars. I didn't care about the money or anything I just wanted to see him one last time.

But now Im happy because i do get to see him again and this time I'm buried right next to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~[The End]~~~~~~~~~~