12

Lemon ahead~~~

After the incident I texted Izuku that I already left and headed home when I got home my mom was already in bed she must of had a busy day I decided not to bother her I went down the stairs into my room I wasn't that hungry I decided to take a shower it was the weekend so I didn't have to do anything tomorrow when I got out I checked my phone and saw Kat texted he said he was coming over tomorrow I sent a simple ok if I remember my mom not going to be here she is going on a trip to America I blushed at the thought of Kat and I being in the same room alone I didn't think about no more and decided to go to bed.

Timeskip~~
I woke up early to say my goodbyes to my mom when she left I saw Kat texted he was coming over now I heard a knock at the door I opened it and Kat walked in "nice house I guess" he mumbled I smiled I showed him the guest room he sat his stuff in the room and went to my room "so what do you want to do" I questioned "I don't know" I decided to scroll threw my phone we would have little talks here in there it was around 5 at the time "you hungry" I asked he smirked I was kinda scared of what he had I mind.

Suddenly he kissed me my eyes widen for a second then went back and I started to kiss back I licked his bottom lip asking for a entrance which he childishly denied my hand went up his shirt and pinched his nipple he moan allowing me to slid my tongue in and explore his mouth he tried to fight for dominance but failed as we were making out I took the chance to take off his clothes and mine too we separated for air I blushed I decided I couldn't wait any longer I took off his boxers and my own I bit his neck he moan loudly
"(Y/N) s-stop ahh~~" I grabbed his member "what's wrong Kat" I asked with lust in my voice "(Y/N) hurry up please" i put some lube on my fingers "it's going to hurt at first but I'll fill better later"I put one finger in he moaned loudly "(Y/N) ahh~~" I put a second finger in and did a scissoring motion "AH~~" when I felt him loosen up I replaced my fingers with my member "AH~~ (Y/N)"

I thrusted back and forth until he moaned really loud I knew I hit his prostate I continued to hit it again "AH~~right there (Y/N) harder~~" I thrusted deeper into him I grunted "Katsuki Im about to cum" "same ahh~~"he then cummed on both our stomachs i cummed inside him I collapse next to him he was breathing heavy he rolled next to me I put my arms around his waist we both fell asleep

(I'm so sorry if that was bad I never did lemon before 😭😭😭)

I woke up next to Kat then I remembered what happened last night regret filled over me I got up took a shower and put on some clean clothes I put some medicine next to Kat and a glass of water he finally woke up he blushed "I'm sorry" I told him he looked surprise "no don't be I liked it"he hugged me and nuzzled into my chest "I actually loved you for a while"he added I was surprised but I knew for a little while "here" I handed him the medicine and water he drunk it "I prepared you a bath" I blushed he went to stand up but I knew what was going to happen I grabbed him before he fell down.

Ipicked him bridal style he had on my shirt which showed me the love bites I gave him I put him in the tub "your going to fine right?" He chuckled "yes (Y/N)" I walked out I took off my sheets to clean them I sat on my bath waiting for Kat after what felt a eternity Kat walked out of the bath I was laying on my bed scrolling on my phone he walked over and nuzzled my chest I turned off my phone and hugged him back "I love you" I whispered in his ear he blushed "love you too" I heard the dryer signal that it was done I left my phone on the bed.

When I returned I saw a pissed off kat "what's wrong" I saw he had my phone in his hands I stepped in front of him "Kat-babe what's wrong" he handed me my phone I looked to see Izuku texted me he asked if I wanted to hang out sometime this week I looked up at Kat with confusing he sat down with his arms crossed "what are you going to say" "I don't know" "say no" "Kat I can't do that it's rude" he looked even more pissed "I don't give a fuck say no your mine" I walked in front of him and held his face I kissed him "don't be jealous Kat I have you" he blushed and hugged me like a kitten it was adorable I sat in my bed and cuddle him it was peaceful I looked down to see Kats sleeping face I chuckled I kissed him on the head and feel asleep next to him.

Another lemon next chapter~~~ ;)