29

Izuku POV
I walked into the classroom I saw there was no one except 'Kacchan' I smirked and skipped over there. When he spotted me he growled and glared at me. "What wrong 'Kacchan'" I said in a teasing manner.

He didn't respond "So hows you and (Y/N)" his palms started to make explosions "Fuck off Deku" I smirked to myself "I mean you and (Y/N) must not be doing" he shot a explosion towards me I didn't dodge. In fact I wanted to be hit by a explosion.

When I felt pain I smiled I heard the door open and I made myself cry. "Why did you do that Kacchan" fake tears going down my face I saw (Y/N) and he looked pissed. I smirked as I looked at Kacchan.

Your POV
I walked in to see Izuku crying my eyes widen I saw Bakugou  I was beyond pissed. I walked over to Bakugou "What the hell Bakugou!!" He knew I was mad when I called him by his first name. He looked at me "It's not what you think he-" "I don't want to hear it" I walked over to Izuku and dragged him to the Nurse Office.

I opened the door to the Nurse office she was sitting in the chair "Oh! What happened this time" I rubbed the back of my head " a accident" she shook her head and kissed Izuku and his burn marks were gone a couple second after "Be careful next time" he blushed and nodded.

As we walked out I felt Izuku grab my arm "Thanks (Y/N)" I blushed "Yeah" and we continued to walk "So Why did Bakugou attack you" and had a frown on his face "I don't know" he looked at me with puppy eyes "I just walked in and he attacked me" I looked to the side.

"U-Umm (Y/N)" "hm" I said while glancing over at him "w-would y-you like to h-hang out l-later" I nodded "ok" he then started mumbling to himself. I smiled I saw the door to the classroom a little away I also felt something warm in my hand. I looked over at Izuku and saw he was holding my hand his face bright red.

I didn't let go I just grabbed it back and opened the door to the classroom. Izuku and I walked to our seat. I saw Bakugou watching me walk to my seat I sat down and saw bubblegum walk over. "Hey (Y/N)" "Hey bubblegum" she blushed a little "Well you see I like this guy and I don't know how to tell him"

"And your asking me because" she blushed "Because you know a lot about this stuff" she said pretty fast I smiled "ok bubblegum, after school" she nodded and ran off while yelling "THANKS (Y/N)!!!" I felt someone glaring at me I didn't have to look over to know it was ka- I mean Bakugou. I saw Aizawa walk in and realized the day only just started.

Timeskip
I heard the bell for lunch go off I stood up Mineta was fantasizing about Momos boobs I sighed "How did he even get in U.A" i heard Momo say everyone was looking at Mineta with disgust "I mean he wouldn't do it if you boobs weren't that big" she looked at me with a blush and so did everyone.

Mineta snapped out of his fantasizing state and jumped toward me "SEE (Y/N) GETS IT" I pushed him off "Get off" I rolled my eyes And started to walk to lunch "SO (Y/N) BOOBS OR BUTTS" he yelled I didn't reply. I saw Izuku I gave him a save-me face he nodded and pulled me away from Mineta.

I saw Bakugou glare at anyone who would even be in a mile radius from him. I just walked with Izuku. We got our lunch and sat at his table I sat next to shoto we had a nice convo, but was interrupted when Monama walked over he blushed when we made eye contact. "I heard class 2-A is getting weaker now if that's happening class 2-B we'll be better" I made a confused face but smiled.

Izuku said something but I wasn't listening I was talking to shoto about cheesecake. I saw Monama get carried away by big hands "Hey guys let's play truth or dare for the rest of lunch" I mean we had 34 minutes left "sure" Izuku said "Truth or dare (Y/N)" "dare" she smirked she walked next to me and whispered "go over to denki and say 'It's really too bad your dick isn't anywhere near as big as your head'" I laughed "ok"