27

Your POV
Summer went by fast, I was now walking back to school this year I'm in 2-A. I arrived at U.A. I saw unfamiliar people I assume they are freshman I continued walking to my class but was stopped by a freshman "u-umm excuse me" the boy was pretty short he was Tokoyami hight. "Yeah" he started blushing more "scary" he mumbled.

"I-I need help" I looked down "Sure what do you need" "I need to find class 1-A" I smiled his face busted into many colors I told him the direction "T-Thank you" I nodded and started walking to my class

"I-I need help" I looked down "Sure what do you need" "I need to find class 1-A" I smiled his face busted into many colors I told him the direction "T-Thank you" I nodded and started walking to my class. I opened the door I saw everyone from last year. I sighed in relief I walked to the back seat next to window.

"Hey dude" I turned my head and saw Kiri "who do you think our teach is going to be" I shrugged "hell if I know" I then notice two extra seats my eyebrows furrowed "hey kiri why are there two extra seats" he looked over he also looked confused "I don't know" we heard the door open "A-Aizawa is our teach again" i mumbled "yeah" kiri took a seat next to me.

"Good morning" he mumbled he stood at his podium "You already know me" he looked around the room "today we are having new students" I saw twins walk in. One looked beat up and the other confident. "Hello I'm Clino" I looked at the other tiny one "a-and I-I'm Mania" he said with a blush highly visible on his face.

"Ok you two can sit behind (Y/N)" he said while looking at me I saw both of them walk to the desk behind me. "Today is going to be like last year I want to see how much you've improve over the summer, or if you improve at all" he had a box filled with new gym uniforms I sighed and grabbed one. "What the heck (Y/N)" I turned around to see Uraraka "what" "how did you grow more!!" I shrugged "My father was 210cm" her mouth dropped so did everyone else "s-so how tall are you now" everyone was looking at me. "185cm" she looked like her soul left her body.

I continued walking to the locker room I heard the other males behind me I heard Kiri trying to be friends with the new kid I sighed and grabbed his red hair "Stop annoying them would you" he grabbed his hair and pouted "I'm not annoying them" I rolled my eyes "sure~" "I'm not!!" "I know I believe you~" I chuckled he did a sassy hair flip with air "they should feel lucky im talking to them" I laughed.

When we arrived at the locker room I started to change. 'Ohh shit' I said in my mind "DUDE (Y/N) has a tattoo" I heard Denki yell everyone looked at me.

I didn't even care at that point I just continued putting on my gym uniform

I didn't even care at that point I just continued putting on my gym uniform. I walked out I felt someone grabbed me I turned to see Kat I smiled "Hey Kat" "Hey dumbass" we both walked to the field while talking about we did over he summer "Your tattoo isn't shitty" he commented I chuckled "I know~" when we arrived we saw other students.

"Who the hell are they" Kat asked my eyes scanned over I saw the guy from this morning. I shrugged "no idea" we walked on the other side of them with our other classmates. We saw Cementoss talking to them it was getting hot so I rolled my sleeves to the elbow Aizawa walked over "We are going to be doing a quirk assessment with the freshman of class 1-A"

I saw Izuku walk next to me "Hey (Y/N)" I glanced over my (E/C) meeting his green ones "are you nervous" he asked me I shrugged "not really" I felt a poke in my back I turned around but was confused when I didn't see anything "d-down here" i glanced down it was one of the twins, Mania? "Oh sorry" "I-it's f-fine I wanted t-to ask something" "what is it" "U-umm what's your quirk" he glanced up at me I flinched a little so did izuku his face went red "youdonthavetoanswerityoujustlookpowerfulsoithought" he began rambling I saw his brother glaring at me "Lock, I can Lock peoples or objects movement" he blushed more "awesome" he mumbled I chuckled

I turned back to Aizawa when he started talking again I heard a sad noice I glanced behind me to see Mania being scolded by his brother I heard a freshman name be called he went up there. He was confident like Kat he threw it 402.3 I struggled to hold back laugh.

I guess Aizawa and Cementoss saw me because they both said my name at the same time. "Since you find this funny come up here and see let's funny it can be" I shrugged and walked to the circle I saw the freshmen start to get nervous but the one I saw this morning was Interested I locked the balls weight and my body so that all my strength would go into one arm. I grabbed the ball with my dominent hand and threw it I felt my hair fly backwards. I glanced at my score 2849.5 I nodded the freshman looked nervous but determined.

Aizawa told them whoever got last would be expelled, but we already know how this is going to turn out. I yawned this is boring we walked over to the 50 meter dash this time 4 people can go at once I guess that makes it faster.

50 meter dash:
2:79 I got faster but so has Iida he bet me with 2:70 I felt my eye twitch seriously.

Grip test:
The freshman didn't do good with this one. The second year tho nailed this one, but I was the only one who broke it.

Jumping test:
I did passable there was girl with legs that stretched I never laughed so much her legs were just, like they looked like twinkies.

Side-Steps
God i feel stupid I didn't do that good but it's acceptable.

The last one was the ball throw I watched everyone improvement this time Izuku didn't break his finger so that's good I saw the freshman that was lost this morning use a his quirk his arm changed into some glitchy thing. I shrugged and looked at Izuku he also looked confused.

In the end I got first, and started heading into the locker room I saw the freshman behind us I started talking to Kat about our score. When we walked into the locker room I started taking  off my stuff I saw the freshman not changing I looked over and saw this morning freshman looking at me.

I heard some freshman talking about my tattoo I put on my uniform but not the jacket because it to fucking hot. I walked out the locker room ready to go home I heard Kat jogging towards me "Forgot about me dumbass" "you were taking to long" he playfully hit me "shut up" he smiled "So are we getting dorms this year" he asked "I think after this year sports festival" he nodded.

"Wait!!" I heard someone yell I turned around and saw the freshman I heard Kat growl "I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mickey" "(Y/N)" he blushed he chuckled because he forgot about Kat "Do you want to walk ho-" "OH HELL TO THE NO" I heard Kat yell he grabbed me and pulled me away from Mickey.

I chuckled "He didn't even see you there" he growled and glared at me I smiled "I so fucking handsome I know" he rolled his eyes. "Keep on dreaming" he said back.