1

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock "Shut the fuck up" I rolled off my bed quite literally 'fuckin hell why did they make alarm clocks' I looked at the time, 'Oh shit' I'm about to be late for the entrance exam, I got up and slipped on my school uniform.

I quickly walked into my kitchen a grabbed a protein bar and started walking out. When I arrived I saw a boy with green hair and green eyes.

He was mumbling, I saw that most everyone was already inside. So I started walking towards the green haired male "Uhh hey" I said he quickly turned around when we made eye contact I saw his face slowly become red "Y-Yes?" "We about to be late so, you might want to start walking" I replied. I saw his eyes widen.

"WHAT!!!" He grabbed my hand and started running to the building

Midoryia POV
I watched as the brown haired girl walked away, I was confused I didn't even realize I was mumbling until I heard a deep voice "Uhh Hey" I quickly turned my head towards the voice I felt my face turn red. "Y-Yes?" He scratched the back of his neck "We are about to be late so, you might want to start walking" he said. I felt my eyes widen in shock.

"WHAT!!!" I screeched 'I CANT BE LATE' I grabbed his hand and started running toward the building.

When we walked in we grabbed our cards and sat next to Kacchan I sat there and the (H/C) male sat next to me. I was about to ask his name but the lights started to deem. 'Guess I'll ask after'
I thought and looked at the stage.

Your POV
After I was dragged by the green male, we grabbed our cards; he sat down in an empty chair I sat next to him. The lights started to turn off I watched as President Mic walked onto the stage and started explaining about the robots and their point things. I wasn't paying attention until I heard a someone ask a question and point in this direction.

"And you with the green hair you mumbling is very distracting" I looked next to me 'He was mumbling?' He said a sad 'sorry' I rolled my eyes and went back to thinking.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw the lights back on and I looked down at my card 'Arena C' was I printed on my card. I saw the lights turn on and everyone started to stand. I felt someone tug on my uniform I turned my head.

"U-Umm I'm I-Izuku M-Midoriya, thanks for earlier." He said with a blush "(Y/N) (L/N) and you're welcome" I felt his hand drop from my uniform "What arena did you get?" "C, you?" He frowned "I got B" "Well, see you Midoriya," I said and walked off

————————————————————————

I stopped as many robots as I could I stopped counting after 80. I was tired so I decided to relax I went onto a building and took a short nap that was until I heard the human alarm scream that the test was over.

As I was walking home I heard that some kid with green hair and green eyes was badly injured.  My mind drifted to Midoriya, I decided to go check. When I got there his arm and legs were broken "damn what happened" I mumbled I saw his eyes start to open.

"What the hell did you do" "(M/N)! Well, you see, it was my quirk heh" I stared at him for a minute 'Don't believe it' "I see, Where did the nurse go?" "She went to find some medicine" I nodded "I'm walking you home after." "Y-You don't have to (N/N)" his whole face turned red "(N/N)?" He started apologizing rapidly "hey, hey it ok I don't mind" his face invented a new color.

We heard the door open and saw Recovery girl; after she healed him we started to walk out  "You ready?" He nodded with a smile. When I dropped him off his mom was crying thinking her son was missing after a long time of explaining I started to head home to eat dinner.