21

LEMOOONNN AHEAD

Your POV
I started to kiss kats neck and bit it he moaned I slid my hand towards his pants i rubbed clothed member he moaned "(Y/N)~quit teasing"I smirked I slipped my hand into his pants I felt the precum I took his pants off And mine too. His face was red "suck" I demanded  he started to lick the side of my member then all of it it started to deep throat he lick every part of my member I was trying to contain my moans I gripped onto his hair signaling that I was at my climax that made him suck faster I grunted as I cummed into his mouth he swallowed it all he licked his lips he tackled me and bit me leaving a love bite.

He had his hole above my member and started to ride me "ngh~" his face was red his pace begin to fasten his moans got louder I wanted to be the dominate one so I pinned his hands above his head he had a blush on his face. I put my member into his hole he moaned "ahh~~~(Y/N)" I thrusted deeper his moans filled the room "ngh~~(Y/N) harder~" I kept thrusting until i hit his prostate  "NGH~~ RIGHT THERE~" I kept hitting his prostate "NHH~ (Y/N) I'm about to-" he cummed onto our stomachs "k-Kat let me pull o-" "No! C-cum inside me please" his face was really red.

After a couple of more I cummed inside of him he moaned I collapsed next to him we were breathing heavily. He crawled next to me and snuggled into my neck "I love you (Y/N)" "Love you too Kat"

(Ik it's bad ^^ that was my face when I was making it 😭😭😂😂)

I woke up to my alarm clock and trudged out of bed and went to a shower after I got done I put some medicine and a glass of water next to him and filled the bath up and woke him up. He looked tired I started to back my stuff for the trip today when I got done Kat was still in the bath i heard a knock at my door I didn't care at this point I opened the door to find Izuku "HI~(Y/N)~~" "hey" "ARE YOU READY FOR TODAY" he was really happy "yeah" "so (Y/N) I've been thinking" his face was red "um if you wanted to hang out sometime" his blush was brighter I nodded "ok" "REALLY" his smile was so bright "yeah" I mumbled I heard the bathroom door open I looked back to see Kat he was already in his uniform I swear he lives here Izuku glared at him I went out the door and closed it "so he stayed the night" I nodded "he basically lives here" I heard him chuckle "pretty clingy, I'm not that clingy" I'm guessing he was trying to tell me something so I answered with a "i guess" he smiled.

The door behind me opened to be greeted with a pissed off Kat he had mine and his bag he handed me my bag and growled at Izuku "Piss off Deku" he then grabbed me and dragged me to school I saw some of my classmates gathered around a bus "so where are we going" I asked Kat "hell if I know" I felt someone staring at me I turned my head to see shoto we made eye contact but we both looked away I glanced back at Kat I felt my phone buzz

MUMMMYYY:
Hey sweetie, I heard you're having a class trip have fun and be safe love you :)

I smiled at my mom concern I saw Aizawa start to speak "As you know we're going to Itoman today. I'll be a 36 hour trip so be prepared" I looked at the bus it was of those tour buses  we stepped on my eyes widen

 I'll be a 36 hour trip so be prepared" I looked at the bus it was of those tour buses  we stepped on my eyes widen