24

Your POV
After Kat showed me the sunset we headed back to the hotel. I walked Kat to his room and went to my own. When I reached my room I saw shoto on his bed I greeted him he didn't reply I looked over "what's wrong" he looked away I looked at the floor and sighed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower I saw Shoto again but this time he was asleep he looked like he was having a bad dream my gaze soften I grabbed him and placed him into my bed and snuggled next to him. I felt him grip my stomach I just snuggled into the top of his head.

I felt my eyes drift open I was looking at the time 2:32am I felt crying on my stomach I looked down to Shoto he was crying in his sleep I nudged him a couple of times his eyes opened and he started to rub them he looked around "why am I in your bed" "because it was cold and your warm" I started to hug him he blushed I snuggled deeper into his neck "you're really warm right now"

I felt my eyes getting droopy I laid down bringing shoto with me and cuddled his whole body. I unknowingly kissed him "night love" his body was really warm it was like a fire place. I went to bed warm that night.

I felt conscious coming back to me I opened my eyes I leaned up the sheets coming off my chest   I looked over at shoto then the time it was 8:42am I grabbed my phone and checked my notification

13 messages from Racheal

"WAKEEEE UPPPP"
"How much sleep do u need"
"12$ says you're fucking someone"
"Bshehdbjss"
"Omggggg wake uppp"

And they others were just random letter I smiled but didn't reply I closed my phone and felt someone grabbing my waist and nuzzled I rubbed shotos head "wake up" he grunted "5 more mins" he nuzzled deeper I put my arms around him and picked him up his face still nuzzled into my neck I went downstairs I saw Kat and Izuku I could tell Kat was pissed.

I smiled at him and Izuku and walked over to the fountain and dropped shoto I chuckled everyone was looking at us with smiles "(Y/N)!!! WHAT THE HELL" "What?? I gave you 5 more minutes" I made a innocent look.

  He growled "NOT WHAT I MEANT" I put my hand out "let me help you then" I said with a smirk he grabbed it, but he pulled me in. I looked at him with a blank face he smiled a little I chuckled I got up; grabbed his arm and pulled him up I stepped out of the fountain with shoto "so wanna get breakfast?" I asked he looked at me and nodded.

We were about to walk out but Kat and Izuku walked up to us "Oi Im coming too" "me too" they said "ok" we drove to Waffle House

As I was eating I saw Kat and Izuku glaring at shoto who was sitting next to me I felt my phone buzz when it did it gathered everyone attention I opened it.

Ethan:
YO BROSKI I HEARD U HAR WE SOULD VISITING EATCHOTHET"

I sighed at his lack of vocabulary I texted back

(Y/N):
Sure dude where you wanna meet.

I went back to eating my food he may have been my old friend but he's pretty stupid. He moved here in the beginning of high school.

Ethan:
HOE ABUT DA PLACEY

I rolled my eyes

(Y/N):
What placey

Ethan:
DA BEACHY IT SHONES ALL DA TIME

I never wanted to jump off a cliff my whole life

(Y/N):
What beach

Ethan:
BABA BEAH

I sighed

(Y/N):
Bibs beach

Ethan:
YEH

I sighed "I gotta go" I told Izuku kat and shoto
"Why" Izuku asked "gotta meet someone" they all became tense "we're coming with" i nodded and went to pay. When I came back "SO Where are we going" Izuku asked "Babi beach" they looked confused "just follow me" we walked to the car. I already have my drivers license. "Hey (Y/N) why do you already have a drivers licences" "because I'm old" I told him and we opened the door to my car

"Where the hell did you get this" Kat asked I shrugged "my butler brought it to me" "so you're a rich kid" I cringed at the word rich-kid "whatever you wanna call it" i started my car and started to drive

We were now about 5mins away we were currently at a stop sign. Some girls were giggling and looking at me. I smiled and waved a little Kat smacked my hand. The light went green and I continued my route.

When I pulled up I saw Ethan and he saw me too "(Y/N)!!!!!" He yelled and went to hug me I dodged it and tripped him

 Ethan had blonde hair and golden eyes he pouted and got up "So who's these people" "well that's Kat and that's shoto and that's Izuku" i said while pointing he nodded "OKKKKKKKK" he looked to the left "hold on" he said as he went to a blonde girl...

Ethan had blonde hair and golden eyes he pouted and got up "So who's these people" "well that's Kat and that's shoto and that's Izuku" i said while pointing he nodded "OKKKKKKKK" he looked to the left "hold on" he said as he went to a blonde girl in a bikini I sighed he tried flirting with her but got smacked "OK IM BACK" he said I nodded "so what do you want to do" "Pick up chicks duh" I scratched my check "uhhh Ethan" he looked at me his eyes widen "IM SORRY" he yelled "it's fine"

Timeskip~
After a long day of walking we headed back to the hotel. I was parking the car with Shoto. Kat and Izuku already headed back inside. I was about to head inside but Shoto stoped me with his whole face red I was about to ask what was wrong but I felt something soft on my lips. My eyes widen Shoto was kissing me he leaned back but didn't look at me "s-sorry" bis blush was very bright he rushed inside. I was stunned     Then I realized

SHIT