11

Your POV
I'm now returning to school I was the last one to get out of the hospital Izuku and shoto left a couple days ago.

As I walked in everyone surrounded me asking if I was ok and that if I was going to live i chuckled and said I was fine I walked over to my desk but not before I talked to Kat "heyyyyy Kat" he grunted and looked over I smirked I got really close to his face when he looked back his face became a tomato "w-what are you doing" he said trying to act tough it was adorable I blooped his nose and walked away Izuku grabbed my arm he was shaking a little "you ok Izuku" "just peachy"

His voice was lower and had little bit of anger in it he let go of my arm and walked away with a shadow covering his face Aizawa walked in I took my seat mid terms were over I did mine in the hospital so it would make it easier for me I heard Aizawa talking about how we're going fighting or something today.

I got into my hero costume and proceeded to the grounds we saw the pro heroes I looked over my eyes widen it was my mom she walked over at me "what are you doing here" she chuckled everyone was looking at us "I'm going to destroy you" she had a demonic aura around her I back up a little principle nezu was explaining on how we're were going against the pro heroes and since there was a uneven number of student one of us was going to be alone of coarse It was me and I was against my mom. I was really scared my mom can stop time what the fuck how am i going to do this.

I was the first battle she tried to stop time but I locked her body she smiled and broke out I heard some bones pop I cringed she stopped Time I busted out with no issue I decided to use my fathers quirk I made her body unstable giving me enough time to punch her across the battle field she may be my mom but that's going make work harder she smiled at the fact I used my fathers quirk I made her body unable to move as I walk slowly towards her body and tied the capture tape around her adding a little bow at the end she laughed and hugged me "I'm proud (Y/N)" I smiled and hugged her back

Timeskip~~~
Everyone's fight was over and I was heading home but not before I checked on Izuku and  Kat I walked in the nurses office Izuku was getting ready to leave "oh hey (Y/N)" "hey" I looked over at Kat "is he gonna be ok" he flinched a little "yeah" he said quietly "what about you" I questioned he looked at me quickly "I-Im f-fine" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck with a little smile I fluffed his hair he blushed I could tell he was getting nervous. I was about to say something but he hugged me I was confused for a second but hugged back. "What's this for" I whispered in his ear he blushed "I-i have to tell you something (Y/N)" he was as red as kiri hair "what is it" "w-well you see I"

He was cut off when we heard Kat waking up we both looked at him "what are you looking at" he growled mostly at Izuku I turned to Izuku "so what were you going to say" "I-I" he sighed "n-never mind" he looked disappointed Kat glared at him I was for one was confused Izuku walked out I was going to follow him but Kat grabbed my arm quite harsh "what were you and Deku talking about" he asked in a low voice that would send chills down anyone spine "n-nothing important" he chuckled it was low and for one pretty scary "it wasn't a question" he grip on my arm tightened "we were talking about your and his condition" his grip loosened a little then it hit me Kat's jealous I looked at him he was looking down I used my other hand to ruffle his hair "dont be so mad Kat" he said with a gentle voice. He seemed to calm a little.
He let go of my arm allowing me to walk out.

Timeskippppp~~~~
It was another boring day at school but that was until we were invited to go to the mall when we walked in everyone separated into different groups gonna be honest I already had everything but i wanted to go I was by myself because I didn't feel like talking I walked around for a while I saw Izuku being strangled I was about to step in but he walked away I decided to see were he was going so I followed him in a ally.

He stopped my que that he heard me "doesn't ever get boring just walking around" I said he chuckled "you know it's bad to follow a villain" "yeah it is for regular people that can't stop you" I snapped "but I can control when ever I want" he tried to move but failed he had a crazy grin on his face "your the guy from U.S.J" "you're fucking stupid or something I thought villain were suppose to be smart" I looked away and sighed "I thought I would actually have fight, but all villain are the same" he still had a crazy grin "you're quite cocky aren't ya" he finally said "you know a lot of people would just walk away" he said I smiled at the fact I had my quirk on him so he couldn't move he seemed to catch the joke and started laughing "but I guess I'm not one of those people" he commented "I guess not anyways I'm going to give you a warning do NOT touch Izuku again" he smirked "don't worry I have my eye on someone else" I growled and let him go as I was walking back "don't forget  who has a more powerful quirk here" I told him and walked back to the mall.

Author note:
.......lemon.....next chapter ;)