twenty-eight

{this nsfw warning was brought to you by my Right Bottom Nut™. for those fucking noobs out there i mean my nutsake u virgins.}

     I roll over, squinting my eyes open to avoid the tense sunlight from hurting them. When I open, though, it's dark. I realize Dan must like sleeping with the drapes closed.

     Sitting up, I run my hands through my curly hair, yawning. Dan is sound asleep next to me, curled up beside the indentation my body made in the mattress. I slowly peel the duvet off my body, trying not to wake him up. Lifting my butt off the bed first, I expertly climb out of bed, making minimal noise.

     I grab an oversized vintage nike tshirt and some panties from my drawers, seeing as I only slept in my bra and underwear last night, and slip past my bedroom door.

      As I shut it behind me, leaving a sleeping Dan in my bed, I cross the corridor to my bathroom. When there, I grab a towel out of the wardrobe, and lay my clothes out across the sink, putting the towel over top of them. After stripping off all my clothes, I turn the shower on hot.

     Allowing it to heat up for a moment, I push the door open and step inside. I stretch my neck as the scalding hot water hits my back, relaxing my tired muscles a bit. I tilt my head back and let the water wet my hair, my dark makeup barely melting off my face. Taking some face wash, I pump it a couple times into my palm, rub my hands together, and gently wash my makeup off my face, cleansing lightly in circles.

     After I rinse my face off, I hear something. The soft thud of the bathroom door shutting. Panicking a little, I look over my shoulder at the shower door, as if that would improve my hearing. Seeing as the shower is thick glass covered in a layer of vapor, it's hard to see through it. I do see the hint of a shadow moving.

     "Dan?" I call out softly, but loud enough for him to hear.

     "Yes, love?" he asks back.

     "What are you doing?" I question.

     "Saying good morning to my beautiful girlfriend." he says as if his intentions were pure.

     "Oh." I say, confused, "Well, good morning to you, too."

     I hear the shower door slide open, and within a second, Dan steps in. "Good morning." he repeats, a smirk planted on his face.

     Crossing my arms over my chest, I glance down to his and notice he's not wearing a shirt. Scared to look down any further, I simply look back to his devious face.

     "So, are you just gonna hog all the water?" he asks and for the first time in a minute I felt the hot water cascading down my back again. "Move." he says, dangerously close to my ear

     "Are you gonna move me?" I smirk and Dan bites his lower lip.

     Putting his hands on my waist, he yanks me toward him, our hipbones and something else touching. Fuck.

     Then, he swivels our bodies around, so he's the one under the shower head. He leans his head back and wets his wavy brown hair, his long, slender fingers reach up and run through his hair. As he looks down at me, a drop of water runs from his hairline, down on the side of his face, running along the line of his jawline, then drips from his chin.

     I watch in awe. It takes me until thirty seconds after this to realize that I wasn't breathing. Or blinking. I didn't even know that my mouth was parted until Dan wraps his hand around my waist, settling his palm in the small of my back. Then, he puts his other hand on the back of my neck and connects our lips, pushing me softly against the shower wall. He deepens the kiss by pressing our hips together again, but this time he's hard. He kisses down my neck, sending shivers throughout my entire body, despite being in a steamy, hot shower.

     "Dan," I attempt to say louder, but it comes out breathy like a moan.

     "Yes, babygirl?" Dan whispers in my ear, biting the lobe as he rests his hands on my bare hips.

     "P-Protection." I say, stuttering but sure in my words.

     "I'm one step ahead of you." Dan cracks the shower door open and grabs a condom off my sink, ripping it open and rolling it on himself. Even though I'm on birth control, I still want to make sure. Dan grabs my hips, pulling them towards him. Looking to my face for confirmation, he raises his eyebrows.

I nod, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth. Then, he puts his hand on my lower back, holding me, and spreads my legs with his other hand.

Placing both hands on my thighs, right beneath my butt, he picks me up and presses my back against the shower wall. I wrap my legs around his back as he lowers me on to him and thrusts his hips into me.

He suppresses a moan into my collarbone. Continuing, the thrusts get deeper and faster. One of his hands is on my side, the other on my face, gently cupping my cheek, rubbing my face with his thumb, then running his hands through my wet hair.

An intense feeling overwhelms my body, sending energy waves down to my lower stomach. Finally, my body feels numb, all of my feeling in that one spot. The same thing happens for Dan, too, because he throws his head back, biting hard on his lip, the thrusts dying down.

Dan gently sets me down, my feet back on the shower floor, and grabs my bath puff. He squirts some body wash on it and turns me around, washing my back.

"That was good." I say absentmindedly.

"That was amazing." he corrects.

"Yeah. That's right." I smile, glancing over my shoulder. "We finally read, although it wasn't in a bedroom." I laugh.

"And you absolutely do live up to your labeling as Aphrodite." Dan laughs, too. "Hey, baby?" he asks asks, turning me around.

"Yes, Dan?" I look up at him.

"I love you, and I'm never gonna leave you. You know that, right?" he says, a worried look on his face.

"Of course. It's you and me forever, love." I smile and kiss his wet nose. "I love you."

"Good." he says, returning his focus to washing my body after pressing a kiss into my forehead.