six

Dan and I talk for about an hour about anything and everything in between. "Okay, so I'm filming something." he says, pulling out his phone.

"About what?" I ask, taking a sip of my caramel macchiato.

"Pretty much just follow up from my last video," Dan explains, "I'm going to talk about us, really. It's another advert video sponsored by Tinder, but I'm putting this one on my second channel, danisnotinteresting." he says.

"Okay." I wipe my hands on my jeans, "Cool."

He turns the video camera on, holding up his phone and talking to the screen, "Hello Internet." he gives a two fingered salute. "So, today I'm here with Maya, a girl that I met through Tinder." he explains, turning so I'm in the shot.

I wave a little, smiling, "Hey." I say as casually as possible.

"This, and you can tell me if I'm wrong, is one of the best examples of what Tinder can do. It's not all just hookups and sex, you can form friendships, too." he says and I nod from behind him. "Maya, why did you join Tinder?" he turns the camera completely to me so I can talk.

"Well, I joined the same night as Dan. It was a joke between me and my mate Andrea, we just wanted to see the cheesy chatup lines and experiment how far we could go with people until they stopped talking to us. It was really just all fun and games." I explain. "But then Dan said something funny, we talked for a while, and silently, mutually agreed that we'd be great friends, I think." I look to Dan, who nods with an encouraging smile on his face.

"So, this video is essentially just gonna be me and Maya doing some stupid shit around London." Dan says with a straight face, turning the camera on himself again.

"The opportunities are endless." I laugh.

"By that do you mean you just wanna go back to my place and play Mario Kart?" Dan asks.

"Yeah," I crinkle my nose, "that's a good idea." I nod and Dan laughs.