|Connor x Reader|

A/n: THERE ARE NO SPOILERS IN THIS ONE SHOT! I've been obsessed with this game from the moment I started playing it, so I've decided to make a one shot book! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Dad, I think you've had enough," I said, snatching the whisky out of his hand and tossing it into the garbage.

"(Y/n), that's a waste of booze!" My dad, Hank Anderson, shouted as he jolted to his feet.

"It's not if I keep you from getting alcohol poisoning," I snap back, hands resting on my hips. He waves me off and moves from the kitchen to the couch. He flopped down on the cushions as a knock came from the door. "I'll get it."

Opening the door, I saw Connor on the other side. He smiled and greeted me with his normal voice. "Good evening, Miss Anderson."

I sigh, "Connor, I've already told you this: call me (Y/n)

I sigh, "Connor, I've already told you this: call me (Y/n)."

"Ah, yes. Good evening, (Y/n)."

"It is, indeed. Come on in."

Connor walked into the living room and greeted my dad. All he got in response was mumbling and a shooing gesture. Sumo trotted over and sniffed the android, confirming that he was welcome.

Due to my dad's stubbornness, I guide Connor to the kitchen and we sit down at the table. "What brings you here, Connor?"

"A homicide. Workers at the docks found dead bodies in their cargo. They have assigned Lieutenant Anderson to the case, along with myself."

I glanced towards Dad, who was now snoring on the couch. "Would it be alright if I were your partner today?"

Connor looked between me and Dad before nodding with a smile. "Yes. I believe your expertise at reading deviant behavior will be most helpful. I will notify the station of your involvement and give you access to the scene." His LED device changed yellow as he sent the message to headquarters.

"I'll grab my badge and handgun. Meet me in the car," I said, getting up from the table. Connor nods and excuses himself to leave. I grab my things and take the car keys from my dad's room. Before I left, I kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you later, Dad."

Exiting the house, I hop in the car with Connor. The radio blasted loudly the moment the engine was started and I jumped in my seat. The android quickly turned down the volume when he saw me jump. "Thanks, Connor. Now, to the port."

"Yes. Let's not keep the officers waiting."

-Port of Detroit-

After fifteen minutes of driving, we arrive at the docks. Police officers were crawling everywhere as they investigated the cargo containers and the surrounding area. We exited the car and Connor followed me to the scene.

The gray clouds above covered the sun, creating an eerie atmosphere. The silence between the officers added to the unsettling feeling suffocating us. I heaved a deep sigh as we were approached by Officer Reed. A grin was plastered on his face as he stopped in front of me. "Didn't expect you to be here, (Y/n)."