Chapter 22:You've got this spell on me

Start from the beginning

 "Yeah"

 "You think she'll like thah?" I asked weighing it over in my mind.

 "Yeah, I can ask Priya if you like"

 "Uhm noh it's okeh. Thanks for the idea Loueh"

 "No problem. Come back when you need girl advice again"

 "Shut op"

Gia's POV

I didn't know if I should dress up or noht cause the location of our date was a secret. Zayn said it was a surprise. Well, it's not like I was gonna wear a dress anyway. I put on a pair of light blue skinny jeans that were a little ripped and a white golfer. Very casual and not very girly I know buh that's me. I did however put on a little bit of make-up, just mascara and a bit of lip-gloss. I had to look good; I mean have you seen Zayn? I was ready early and was relieved when he showed up on time.

 "Hi"

 "You ready?" he asked smiling at me.

 "Yeah, let's go" I grabbed my jacket and headed out. We were taking a taxi cause we're both too young to drive. He held the door for meh to geht in and then jumped in after me.

 "So..." he prompted, buh I didn't say anything, I was too busy checking him out. He had on black jeans, a white rolling stones t-shirt, and a leather jacket.

 "Gia, you okeh?" he asked a look of concern on his face.

 "Uh yeah I'm fine. Just realized we're matchin" I laughed. I was glad it was dark so he couldn't see meh blushin.

 "Yeah and we din't even plan it" he laughed.

 "So where are we goin?" I asked curious.

 "Bowling"

 "Nice" I held up my hand and we high fived. This was kinda awkward cause until now we'd been friends and well you know how it is. We were both at a loss for words and so we sat there in silence. Luckily the mall isn't thah far aweh from my house so we arrived at our destination before things goht too awkward. He paid the cab driver and goht out. And once again he held the door for me. Sweet huh?

 "Okeh are ya hungreh or do you wanna goh bowlin first?" he asked as soon as we stepped into the mall casually reaching for my hand. Hungry? I couldn't think of food right now I was too busy being nervous. We'd held hands before so it wasn't unfamiliar or anything, buh I was scared my palms would be sweaty cause of how nervous I was.

 "Bowling" I said.

 "Bowlin it is then"

Zayn's POV

She looked really cute in my opinion. I liked the fact thah she wasn't overdressed. She seemed to like the bowling idea; I had Tommo to thank for that. And now I had to get her talkin, which was proving to be quite a task. She'd been quiet the whole way and it made me uneasy. We generally had plenty so say. I mean we'd chatted so much on the phone and stuff thah I expected this to be easy, buh it wasn't. We goht our bowling shoes and went to go put them on. The golfer she had on was a little deep and she was kindda consious of it so I decided to do her a favour.

 "Here" I bent down and put her shoes on for her. I didn't think too much of it, but the look on her face was priceless. She was totally blushing.

 "Thanks" she tucked her hair behind her ear shyly.

 "Shall we bowl?"

 "Put your shoes on Malik" she laughed heading over to get herself the perfect bowling ball.