" Babe. I'm just messing with you, if you want dinosaur chicken nuggets, then we'll have them okay?" Lance leaned forward and booped Keith's nose with a tiny kiss. " But you have to shower first. The only thing I can smell right now is my scent all over you." He looked down the boy's body, which wasn't clothed.

" Fineeee." Keith groaned, and he looked very hesitant to get off the bed.

" Do you think you'll be able to walk?" Lance smugly asked.

" Don't mock me." Keith tried his best to stand, but his thighs in particular were wobbly. He didn't topple over until trying to take a few steps.

" Aww~ was the vibrator too much for you, Princess?" Lance teased before walking over to help him up. Keith scowled at him without saying anything. " Do you want me to shower with you? I actually will keep my hands to myself this time." He held Keith so he didn't fall down again.

The omega rolled his eyes.

" Why do I not believe you?"

...

" Why are you looking at me like that?" Keith asked Lance with a mouthful of food. His morning- or afternoon coffee hadn't quite kicked in yet.

" No reason." Lance smiled. " I just love you." He fondly shook his head and ate a chicken nugget.

" How are you in such a good mood?" Keith looked at him, examining his boyfriend. He could've fallen asleep on command, so the how the hell was Lance so perky?

" I don't know... is it a bad thing?" The alpha asked. It had been a long time since he'd felt this okay. Almost too okay.

" No-no it's not." Keith fumbled his words. " I was just wondering." He twiddled a piece of his still damp hair between his thumb and index finger.

" I guess I'm just happy that you're happy." Lance reached across the table to grasp Keith's hand. The taller male felt like something was off. He couldn't quite figure out what, but his stomach was turning from nerves. That was more than a little unusual considering being with Keith filled him with content-and occasional feelings of butterflies. But if these were butterflies, they weren't pretty and delicate. They had teeth, and claws, and buckets full of anxiety to give.

He smiled it off like he always did.

...

" Pidge?" Matt asked his sister, who was staring out her bedroom window. Her face was pressed against the glass, and her eyes were squinted to see better at the now dusk time of evening.

" Matt, do you see that?" She didn't dare stop scanning the somewhat shadowed over area of Keith's driveway.

Matt was more than a little confused at first, but he found a spot at the window as well. It looked like something was moving... something far too large to be a typical suburban animal.

" What the hell is that?" He asked. Whatever the mysterious being was, it stood out next to the bright red color of Keith's motorcycle.

" I'm going to get a better look." Pidge headed for her bedroom door and thumped down the stairs. She shoved her phone down into her pocket and slipped into a dark colored, zip up sweatshirt.

" I'm coming with you." Matt said while following his sister out the sliding glass door at the back of the house.

" This can't be good..." The tiny girl whispered as they crept around their porch to the front yard. The pair hid behind a couple shrubs that grew at the edge of their property.

As they got closer, the light on the front of Keith's garage helped assist their vision. It was a person, and they were crouched in front of the motorcycle.