Chapter 20

Mia's P.O.V.

     I looked around the room that I woke up in. It was dark and there was only a window and a door. The window! It wasn't big enough for any of us to fit through but maybe we could figure out where we are. Our kidnappers are obviously amateurs though because they forgot to take our phones away.

     "Cierra!" I whispered loudly.

     "What?" she whispered back.

     "Look out the window and tell me where we are." I said, still whispering of course.

     "There's not much around. Oh wait! I see a street sign... It says...  Northwest Boulevard." she said. (A/N I choose randomly)

      We were all tied up but luckily they tied our hands in the front. With my hands tied in the front, it would be easier to get my phone from my pocket. I grabbed my phone and pulled my knees up to hide it in case the girls came back in.

     Since we had woken up here, which was a few hours ago I think, the girls that kidnapped us have been in here two times. They didn't even say anything and they haven't told us why we're here. I'm actually surprised that I'm this calm. Most people would be freaking out by now.

     Anyway I got my phone and started to text Niall but then one of the girls came back in. I quickly hid my phone and acted like I was sleeping.

     "Get up. Here's your food." she said. Well at least we aren't going to starve to death.

     "Why are we here?" Kira asked quietly.

     "We don't like you. You get to see the boys whenever you want while we may never get to see them at all." she sneered.

     "Why kidnap us then? That isn't going to make them like you." I mumbled and Erica who was next to me laughed.

     "Is something funny?" the girl shouted.

     "Take some anger management classes. Please." I mumbled again. Erica laughed even harder.

     I probably shouldn't be saying these things because our life is in their hands. We could be here for a long time and they could take our phones, not give us food, or anything. So basically, I should stop now. Of course though, I have a big mouth so that won't work.

     "No nothing's funny except the fact that you kidnapped us. You doing that isn't going to help you getting the boys to like you. All you had to do was ask us if you could meet them, you didn't have to take the time to kidnap us. That's just a waste of time and it would probably make them upset that you kidnapped their friends. I'm just guessing that though. Don't listen to a girl who's been hanging out with them for a while." I said. The girl's mouth was hanging open the whole time.

     She ran out of the room but forgot to close the door. The girls started laughing but I shushed them and gestured to the open door.

     I put my phone back in my pocket and we stood up. Thank goodness they didn't tie our feet together.

     We snuck around the building until we found a door. Just as my hand touched the knob though we heard a voice.

     "I wouldn't do that if I were you." we all froze.

     We turned around and saw a girl. She wasn't any of the ones we had seen so far.

     "We were trying to find the bathroom?" Erica said but it sounded more like a question.

     "I know you're trying to get out of here. Don't worry though, I'll help you." she said.

     "Why would you help us? Don't you all hate us or something?" Cierra asked.

     "I don't hate you. Oh by the way my name is Emilee." she said, "Come on. I'll take you to the garage."

     After turning a few times, she opened a door and said, "Here are the keys to the car. I should go stall for you because I'm sure they've caught on by now."

     "Hey wait! Come with us. I'm sure you're going to get in trouble for helping us." I said.

     She hesitated but agreed. We heard shouting and ran to the car. I got in the driver's seat and started the car. Emilee had opened the garage door already so I slammed my foot down on the gas pedal. Right before we were on the street, the back window shattered. We all flinched but I kept on driving.

     Luckily I knew how to get to the boys house from where we were so it wasn't long before we were there. When we got there, there was a police car but the lights weren't flashing.

     We went inside and as soon as the boys saw us they ran over to us and hugged us.

     "Where were you? We were so scared!" Liam said.

     "That's a long story. We should sit down if you want all of the details." I said.

****************************************

Sooo I'm super sorry about the wait! I hope you like it though! There may only be one chapter and an epilogue left though!

I love you guys so much and thank you for all the support! I'm glad you love it even though it's a little cliche and typical!

~amber <3