Chapter 4

This is for @Kitasand she convinced me to write another chapter! She got me with the puppy dog eyes! Oh no! SHE KNOWS MY WEAKNESS!! Oops! Oh well! This is for her though.

******************************************************************

Mia's P.O.V.

     "What's going on?" I said. I need to calm down, I don't want to panic now.

     "I don't know. I've always been scared that this would happen to me but at least I'm here with you." Niall said and I blushed. Obviously he saw it because he quickly added, "You know because I'm with someone I know."

     As soon as he said that I felt a pang in my chest. I don't like him do I? I've only ever felt like that when I'm heartbroken. No, no, no! I can't start to like him or any of the boys. I think I may just be falling a little bit for Niall. I mean his accent is adorable and he's pretty cute.

     Niall started to look at with an amused expression and I just started to laugh and said, "I said that out loud didn't I?"

     "You think I'm cute and my accent's adorable?" he asked with a smile playing on his lips.

     "Umm..." I started before loud speaker came on saying that the problem has been fixed. Then we started moving again. Thank goodness! That just saved me from having to admit he's cute. I don't like to lie so I would've told him the truth which would have been really embarrassing.

     As soon as the ride ended I ran off to find Louis and Erica. I heard Niall calling my name but if he tried to catch me he wouldn't be able to. I run track and play soccer so I have good stamina. When I finally found them, they were full on making out.

     "Eww! I guess I'll go find Liam then!" I screamed making them jump apart. Then I ran off to find Liam.

     I found them by the cotton candy stand where Harry and Zayn were jumping up and down with energy from their sugar rush. I watched in amusement for a good thirty seconds while Liam was trying to calm them down. Sooner than I would've liked though, he noticed me and gave me the puppy dog eyes and asked me to help him.

     I can't resist puppy dog eyes so I went to help him. Of course I'm an overly dramatic person so I slapped both of them in the face multiple times until they calmed down. I then began to lecture them.

     "Why can't you listen to anyone? I'm sure Liam told you not to eat so much cotton candy or even any at all!? For once stop being childish and be mature. Don't even try to put up an argument because any argument is invalid! It's sad that I have to be like a parent to you when we're the same age! You're ridiculous! No more sugar for you unless me or Liam allow it! Okay? Okay!?" I lectured them.

     I finally looked away from them and saw Liam looking at me with a mixture of awe and amusement on his face. After seeing that I blushed at awkwardly laughed.

     "Umm. Liam you're making me uncomfortable. I didn't mean to go into my ranting mode but you can stop staring now." I said.

     "Oh no. She went into her rant mode? Who was she nagging?" Erica said laughing as she walked up hand in hand with Louis.

     I looked at her suggestively and she blushed while Liam said, "Harry and Zayn."

     "It was the scariest thing I've ever seen!" Harry exclaimed, "She's even worse than Liam!"

     "Yea!" Zayn agreed.

     Erica laughed and said, "You think that's scary? You should see her death glares or when she's extremely angry. Now that's the scariest thing you will ever see!"

     All of the boys looked at me in horror.

     "I'm never, EVER going to make you mad! I swear on my life. If anything is worse than that I don't want to see it!" Harry and Zayn said at the same time.

     All of a sudden Niall ran up to us out of breath. A look of amusement must've been on my face because the rest of them looked at me with puzzlement written clear on their faces.

     "Why did you run away?" Niall said between the big breaths he was taking.

     "I don't know." I said lying. Erica saw right through my lie and looked at me suggestively. Damn! I'm going to have to tell her later.

     "Damn!" I muttered under my breath.

     "What did you say love?" Harry asked me. He of course was the only one that heard because he was the closest to me but now everyone was looking.

     "Umm. Nothing. I just realized I need to get home soon and get ready for soccer pratice." I said once again lying. I almost flinched after I realized that I've now lied twice in one day.

     "Okay. We can go then but we need to meet up again sometime." Harry said and they all agreed.

     I could feel Erica staring at me and she knows something's wrong. She can read me like a book. Oh well. I guess I'll have to explain later while I'm at 'soccer practice'.

*****************************************

That's my second chapter of the night!! Woo hoo! Thank you @Kitasand for convincing me to write that!!! :) She's been so supportive so go fan her now!!!

Anyway there's nothing really new so comment and vote like usual! :) Bye

~amber