Chapter 2

Mia's P.O.V.

Do you know those times where someone is talking way two much and you just want them to shut up? Well now is one of those times for me. I have the blond one, Niall, that won't get the hint that I don't want to talk to him. I mean, how can he not get the hint? I'm answering him with the least amount of words I can and I refuse to look at him. There's Erica too. She just keeps talking and talking to everyone, including me. She really wants me to join their conversation but I really don't want to. What doesn't she get? I guess she really just hopes I can be nice to them, at least for one night. I don't know, I guess I can do that for one night.

Right as I was about to join their conversation, Liam looked at his phone and said, "It's almost one in the morning guys, I think it's time to go."

I heard a chorus of "Aww"s so I said, "If you give Erica your numbers or something she can meet up with you sometime."

"You're a genius!" Louis exclaimed. I'm probably going to regret suggesting that to them. Erica will probably drag me along again when she does meet up with them. That will be pure torture for me, one night is enough for me but I know she won't take no for an answer so I really have no choice.

So they all put their numbers in her phone and Erica stole mine when I wasn't paying attention so their numbers were in mine too. I really regret suggesting that to them now. I know at least Niall will text or call me. He wouldn't stop talking to me tonight. I think he was trying to get me to talk because I wasn't paying attention at all.

As soon as they gave me my phone back I rushed Erica out of there saying, "It's time to go. Say goodbye so we can go."

She said goodbye and gave them hugs one last time before I grabbed her hand and practically ran out of the room.

As soon as we were out of the building she started to fangirl and gush about them. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking to the car.

*******

45 minutes later*

As I was walking through the door, my phone started to ring.

"Who would be calling me at this time of the night!?" I half shouted.

"Technically it's morning." Erica corrected me and I gave her a death glare. She, of course, just ignored it and kept walking like it didn't bother her. I knew it did though. I've been told that I'm scary when I'm angry and that my death glare is scarier than anything.

I looked at the caller ID and it said 'IrishMan <3'. Ugh why is he calling me now!

I let it go to voice mail because I really didn't want to talk to him. I've had enough of that band for one night.

As soon as I got to my room I jumped on my bed and almost instantly fell asleep. Right before I fell asleep though I heard my sister say, "Sorry Niall but she's asleep already."

My last thought was, 'What does he want?' before I finally drifted off to sleep.

*************

Niall's P.O.V.

Damn! Why won't she answer the phone? She left her jacket here and she won't talk to me so how am I supposed to get it back to her? Oh wait! Her sister, I have her sister's number!

"Hi Erica it's me Niall. Can I talk to your sister?" I said quickly.

"Yea sure. Is something wrong though?" she said.

"Not really but she left her jacket here and it has some money in it so I want to get it back to her." I said.

"Sorry Niall but she's asleep already." she said apologetically.

I frowned a little as I said, "Okay."

"You can come by tomorrow and give it to her though." she said.

"Okay thanks. Text me your address tomorrow. Good night." I said with a smile on my face.

"Okay I will. Good night Niall." she said before she hung up.

As I lay down on my bed, I thought of Mia. I instantly smiled as I thought of her. Wait, do I like her!? No it can't be. I mean she obviously didn't want to have anything to do with us so I would just be setting myself up for a broken heart.

'But you can't stop thinking about her.' my inner voice said.

Oh well. Even if I do like her, it's just a crush right?

**********

The Next Day

Mia's P.O.V.

As I woke up, I noticed that I felt very uncomfortable. Ugh I forgot to change clothes last night. That's why I'm so uncomfortable. So I quickly went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. As I saw my face in the mirror I flinched. My make up from last night was smeared and all over. I turned on the shower and turned on my music. Then I got in the shower. Now, you may think this is weird, but I sing in the shower. I can't help but sing.

After about a twenty minute shower I got out and felt so much better. All of my make up from last night was gone and I felt comfortable.

I wrapped a towel around me and went back into my room. Something was out of place I could feel it. My room isn't exactly neat but it's not messy so I know when something is out of place. Then I spotted it, my jacket from last night. I remember that I forgot it there but didn't want to go back to get it. So then how is it here now? I quickly got dressed in some jean shorts and a tank top, put my hair into a messy bun and then ran downstairs to find my sister.

I just realized that you know nothing about me so I'm Mia Anne Grace. I'm 18 years old and I live in an average house with my sister Erica Nicole Grace. Honestly I hate my hair, it's a dull brown color but my sister insists that it's not dull and has streaks of red in it. My eyes have to be my favorite thing about me though, they are a little brighter than the color of chocolate. I'm average height though, I'm 5'5".

Now back to the present matter. I reached the bottom step and collided with someone. That someone happened to be my sister. I heard feet rushing in our direction. Who's here?

My question was answered when I heard British and Irish voices.

**********

Kind of a suckish chapter but I'm going to try and upload everyday so they may be short. I tried to make this chapter a little longer. I hope it is!

Anyway I have important news. I entered this in the 1D Watty Awards so please go vote for this story!! Other than that please comment and vote on this! I really want to know what you think!

Bye now!!

~amber