Chapter 8

Hello, people of planet earth*Weird piece sigh with the whole hand* My name is Nikkita, but you can call me Kita or Kita Wita(Pronounced:Weetuh)!!! 0__o I get an awesome chance to co-write this AWESOME STORY!!! My writing style might be a little different, so please bare with me. I will try to make it close to SoccerJock's style of writing... So now that we all know each other*Weird eyebrow wiggle* I will begin this chapter----Annnd Now!

<3~Kita x

Mia's POV

When I woke up, Erica informed me that we still had about thirty minutes left of the flight. Oh Wonderful. I popped my headphones in, sat back and closed my eyes. I'm so bored, so bored, on a plane, in the sky, so high...I started making up a song as I listened to my music.

I felt someone pull on my headphones. I opened my eyes to see Niall grinning at me. He is so adorable! Wow calm down Mia, goodness. I pulled one of the buds out and gave him a questioning look.

"Who are you listening too?" He asked, smiling at me. I was listening to One Direction, but I don't think he knew it.

"I'm listening to this really awesome band. You probably haven't heard of them. I think the blond one is drop dead gorgeous, though," I replied, sighing with a total serious face. He frowned.

"That's cool, and it's not like your boyfriend is sitting right here or anything," he said sarcastically,"what's the name of their band?" he asked, he was so cute when he was jealous.

"One Direction," I answered, smirking at him. He looked at me and smiled. I leaned in and we kissed. I felt the butterflies start their usual dance. I smiled into the kiss.

"Oh I've heard of them, that blondie is a hot one," he said cheekily. I laughed at him.

"Kill me, please. They are way too cute, it's sickening," Erica began making gagging noises. Louis laughed as Niall gave them a death glare.

"Please buckle your seat belts and prepare for landing," A smart looking brunette said over the speaker. I turned off my music and put my headphones up. I buckled and closed my eyes. I don't really like planes.

Niall grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze,"It'll be fine,babe," He whispered in my ear.

"I know, I just hate the feeling," I replied, giving him a small smile. I felt the plane tilt slightly as we started to descend. My stomach did a little flop. My closed my eyes tighter and squeezed Niall's hand.

The plane landed and we came to a stop. I stood up and I was a bit wobbly. I took a few deep breathes and got my carry-on. We got in a van and headed to the hotel.

When we arrived, we had to wait in the van for Paul to go check us in. There was just a few fans outside, so the boys stopped and took a few pictures. I noticed some of the girls didn't ask for Niall's picture, and I got really pissed. Why even come if you don't like all of the boys? It made no flippin sense to me.

I was fuming by the time we got to the room. Erica and I were sharing a room, but there was a door that conjoined the boys room to ours. I threw my bags on the bed and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and told myself to calm down. It was impossible. Those douche bags really hurt Niall's feelings, even if you don't like him, he is apart of the freaking band!? He has a beautiful voice and he is the handsomest guy I've ever seen.

I slammed my fists down on the counter. Calm the crap down, Mia! You don't want to let them see you like this. I counted to ten and breathed deeply. Who cares about those low-lifes anyway? You are here with your amazing boy friend and your friends. Have fun and forget the haters.

"Mia?" Erica's voice rang through the door. She probably knew what was wrong with me.

"Yeah, I'm fine now," I reassured her.

"Don't let it get to you," she said, before I heard her footsteps walking away from the door. I fixed my hair, before unlocking the door. I paused when I heard voices.

"She got upset, she will be out in a minute," I heard Erica explain to someone.

"What about? Was it something I did or was it a fan?" Niall's worried voice reached the bathroom. 'He really is worried about me' I thought and smiled. He is so sweet! I walked around the corner and hugged him.

"Talk about bi-polar," Erica mumbled to herself, but I didn't care. I had the most amazing boyfriend ever and we haven't even been together that long. I kissed him and he held me close.

"Wanna get food?" He asked. I giggled and nodded my head. He is always worried about food. He called Paul and told him that we needed the van. It took us about 15 minutes to get to a restaurant. Then I realized, this is my first date with Niall and I didn't dress up!

"Oh my goodness! Niall..." I whined his name, as we sat in at a corner booth.

"What is it?" he asked looking worried.

"This is our first date, and I don't look nice," I said, putting my head down.

"Mia look at me!" he demanded. I looked up and he looked furious.

"You look amazing! No girl could ever look as beautiful as you do at this very moment. You are the prettiest woman I have ever seen. And for a matter a fact, this isn't our first date, this is us getting food. I have our perfect first date planned, and I can't wait to treat such a gorgeous girl like yourself, to what I have planned," Niall said, looking me right in the eye.

"You are the best boyf..."My phone ringing interrupted me.

"Hello?" I answered, clearly annoyed. This person ruined the moment.

"Mia, sweetie, we haven't talked in awhile,"my mother's voice rang out over the phone," I've missed you."

"Yeah, and that's why you never answer any of my phone calls," I replied, rolling my eyes. Niall gave me a look and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh we've been busy lately," she retorted in a snobby voice.

"Too busy to talk to your only two daughters?" I snarled, I don't really get along with my mother.

"Now now dear, calm down. How is that boyfriend of yours?" she asked, still using her annoying nasally voice. Now I know why she called...

----Short, I know don't kill me! I needed a cliffy...so, yeah :D Comment,Vote,Fan the awesomeness that is this story and it's original author. Buh-Bye! <3 ~Kita x