Chapter 15

Mia's P.O.V.

     "Hey Mia?" Niall said while we were snuggling on the couch.

     "Yea?" I said.

     "Do you want to go on a date tonight since we have a free day?" he asked hesitantly.

     "Of course! That would be great!" I said, "What time do I need to be ready by?"

     "Be ready by three." he said.

     I was confused because I didn't understand why he wanted to go so early but I nodded anyways. Then I noticed the time and shot up off of the couch we were on.

     "Oh my gosh! It's two! I only have an hour to get ready!" I almost shouted.

     "Dress casual!" he shouted to me as I was running up the stairs.

*******************

     After a quick shower I dried my hair and braided it to the side. Then I went through my clothes, nothing seemed right. Then I saw a dress with a black and white striped top and a blue bottom (It should be on the side). It was perfect! I found some black flats to go with it. Once I had my outfit on, I put on some light make up and I was done.

     I looked at the clock and saw that I only had three minutes left! Three minutes! I quickly grabbed my sunglasses and ran down the stairs.

     Niall sat on the couch on his phone scrolling through something. It was probably his twitter but anyway. I snuck up behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

     "So I see you're finally ready Mia." he said with amusement in his voice.

     "I didn't take that long!" I protested and crossed my arms with a huff.

     "Yes, you did. We should get going." he said, not letting me argue any farther.

     "Okay." I said and smiled at the thought of our date. I wonder where we're going.

*****************************

     We arrived at an amusement park and I squealed which made Niall jump. I absolutely love amusement parks so this was perfect!

     "I love you, I love you, I love you. Thank you so much for bringing me here!" I exclaimed.

     He chuckled and said, "I love you too."

     I ran to the ticket booth while practically dragging Niall behind me.

     The girl at the desk saw this and said, "Well aren't y'all just the cutest couple."

     She looked about 17 and had blond hair that went half way down her back. Her eyes were green and she had the perfect tan. By the sound of her voice, she's from Texas.

     "Aww thanks." I said while blushing.

     "You're very welcome. Now what can I get y'all?" she asked.

     "We want two bracelets for all the rides." Niall said.

****************I'm going to skip over what happens******************

     "That was so much fun! Thank you! This was a perfect date!" I said.

     "It's not over yet." he said.

     "What? Where are we going now?" I asked.

     "You'll have to find out." he said while smiling. He was obviously happy with himself for not giving in to my puppy dog eyes. I've been giving him the puppy dog eyes for at least one minute and he hasn't given in. I decided to just give up and sighed. Just as I leaned back and closed my eyes though, he told me that we're here.