Chapter 12

Chapter 12-Memory

"Mia, that isn't funny. I'm sorry for what happened and I want to talk about it. Please don't act like this to me,"the blond boy said, rushed. I shook my head, trying to clear my mind and remember who this boy was. Do I really know him? What happened?

"I'm sorry, I really don't know who you are," I began to cry. The other people in the room looked shocked.

"I think she is serious guys," a dark headed tanned boy said.

"We need a doctor!" My sister yelled to someone outside the door. Oh no, she was missing the One Direction concert to be here.

"Erica, I'm so sorry you're missing the concert to be here. I know it meant a lot to you."

"What are you talking about? We went to the concert! Don't you remember? We had a crash coming ffrom the cc-club, you hit you-your head, please remember!" Erica sobbed, a brown headed boy pulled her to his chest and took her from the room. We went to the concert? How much do I not remember?

"Mia?" a tall dark skinned woman, in a white lab coat asked. Probably the doctor. I nodded my head. " I'm afraid that you have a case of short term memory loss. I'm not sure if it will go away soon or if it ever go away," she frowned," We'll just have to hope for the best. You go to counseling and we'll help you as much as we can," she motioned towards the boys sitting in the room," You going to have to tell us the very last thing you remember doing, every little detail, OK?"

"Sure, I guess," I answered, playing with the loose threads on my blanket. This was a lot to take in. I took a deep breathe and began.

"Well, I was getting ready to go with my sister to a One Direction concert. I remember getting in the shower and well you know I washed myself, and the whole time I was thinking about how I didn't want to go. Then, I got out and dried myself, obviously, and I got dressed. After that I began doing my hair."

"Mia, describe the clothes to me. I need to know exactly where the memory loss begins," the doctor demanded in a gentle voice, smiling at me. I nodded.

"Uh, okay," I swallowed hard," I had on purple leopard print leggings, a deep purple shirt with thin white strips running horizontally, purple shoes, and a light purple knit hat."

"Good, go on," she urged.

"Um, well then after I got dressed, I started doing my hair, and I burnt my finger. My sister got angry because we were 'going to be late', and I was already pissed because of my pinkie being hurt, so I got a little upset. We got over it and got in the car." I took a breathe, trying to remember what happened next," and then a car comes out of no where and hits us. It goes black after that, but I remember hearing a boy screaming asking if anyone was hurt."

"Could I talk to you all for a minute, outside," the doctor motioned for the boys to follow her out the door. Why couldn't I remember? Who was the boy screaming? How did I know those boys? They seem so familiar, but my brain starts to hurt when I think about them.

"Mia," I look up to see the doctor lady," it seems that your memory skips. You see you remember getting in the car to go to the concert, but then you forget and skip to the crash that happened last night." she smiled sadly at me. A whole chunk was missing from my brain.

"The good news is that you will most likely remember everything, a little at a time."

----Yes, yes I know short, right? Yeah, I know, but I had to leave a cliff hanger for you guys. And I'm still on writer's block. Love you guys! <3 ~Kita x