Chapter 13

Mia's P.O.V

     My mind was reeling. I couldn't believe I had memory loss. The blond, who told me his name was Niall, Looked like he was about ready to cry. For some reason, I wanted to go comfort him but I don't know why. Maybe he'll tell me what's wrong if I ask him.

     "Niall can you come here?" I ask.

     He sits down on the hospital bed and says, "What's up?"

     "Umm... Well it's probably none of my business but why do you look so upset?" I said.

     "Well, you see, my girlfriend got in to an accident. That's not the worst part though. The worst part is that she doesn't remember me." he said and his eyes started to water.

     When he said he has a girlfriend, I felt a pang in my chest. It was that all to familiar feeling of jealousy. Why would I be jealous though?

     "It'll be okay Niall. I'm sure she'll remember you." I said reassuringly.

     "Do you want me to tell you about some of the times we've had together?" he asks and I nod, "Okay well the first time we met it was after one of our concerts. She wasn't the least bit interested in us and wouldn't talk to us. I kept trying to talk to her but she wouldn't respond. Well, she would but it would only be a one word answer. Then when she had to go, we put our numbers in her phone even though she protested."

     "Jimmy protested!" Louis shouted.

     Then something weird happened. I actually started to remember something.

*Flashback*

     "No! Jimmy Protested!" Louis said in the video.

     This was one of the funniest video diaries out of the ten. To me though, Louis was always the funniest in them. He just has the ability to make anyone laugh so when he said that I immediately started laughing.

     "So I see you like the video diaries. Does that mean you are going to start liking us soon too?" Niall whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

     "Nope." I said smirking.

     "Then I guess we'll have to change that." he said while smiling.

*End of Flashback*

     I gasped and said, "I remember that!"

     They all looked at me shocked. Then I got curious and said, "In the memory though, Niall had his arms around my waist. Am I missing something here?"

     Niall ran out of the room and Liam sighed.

     "Mian, I'm sorry but we have to go now. We have a concert tonight. I think Erica's going with us so you're going to be alone." he said and I nodded, "Oh! If the doctor's say you can go there's a number in your phone you can call to get a ride. The contact name is 'Pauly'." he said.

     I nodded and said, "Ooh! That's your nickname! I remember it! Daddy Direction!"

     He smiled and said, "That's good, you're remembering things!"

******************************

1 boring hour later*

     The doctor came in and said, "Mia? You have no serious damage, just a little memory loss. You will remember everything eventually though. You just need time or something to trigger the memory."

     I just nodded and said, "Okay. So am I free to go?"

     "Yes you can go but don't do any high risk activity." she said.