Chapter 19

Mia's P.O.V.

     They brought out stools for us to sit on but they did something incredibly stupid.

     They sat us next to each other.

     Of course that means we would come up with a way to get off the stage. I mean, none of us are comfortable up here so we would do anything to get off the stage.

     We started talking and the boys kept looking at us like they knew we were planning something. They're right though but they don't have to know that. Since the boys were getting suspicious, we texted Paul asking him to help us get through security. He said he would and we started planning when we would run off stage.

     Finally the boys were really far from us and we looked at each other. Then we ran as fast as we could toward Paul. I could here the boys running behind us but we just kept running. We barely made it too. Paul stepped in front us right as the boys got to the side of the stage.

     "THANK YOU PAUL!" we all screamed and attacked him with hugs.

     "Anytime." he said, laughing.

     "We should probably go home now." Erica said.

     "Okay but I'm locking myself in a room where they can't get to me." I said.

     "How about we all lock ourselves in the same room." Kira said.

     "What about all of our things?" I said.

     "Ugh! Umm... Well if we leave now, we could probably get our things and lock ourselves in the room in time." Cierra said.

     "Okay well we better leave then." Erica said then turned to Paul, "Hey Paul. How far is it to walk to the house from here?"

     "About fifteen minutes." he responded.

     We thanked him for everything and then left.

     As we were walking we started talking about everything that has happened and about how lucky we are.

     "I don't know how we got so lucky. I mean, we are hanging out and touring with the five hottest guys in the world!" Kira said.

     "I know right!" Cierra says, "Is it just me or does anyone else feel kind of awkward out here? Like someone is going to jump out and kidnap us."

     "I feel that way too." I said and looked around.

     We started to walk faster but suddenly there was a hand over my mouth. I tried to scream but the hand was preventing me from doing that.

     My last though before the darkness took over was, "Maybe we shouldn't have walked home."

*****************************************

OOH! What do you think happened? Haha actually it's kinda obvious! I hope you liked it! I got to go now! Bye!

~amber