He nodded to her before smiling reassuringly as if saying that Jimin will be okay.

"Excuse me, I'll need to inject this to him," Jungkook said to the theta. "You can leave it to me," the theta said, taking the tube to transfer the substance into a syringe.

"Thank you," he said before placing himself beside Areum. 'You alright?' he asked her. She nodded, her eyes still on Jimin.

The theta soon injected the antidote to  Jimin as the room became quiet, waiting for any reaction.

His breaths slowly went back to normal, earning relieved smiles from around the room.

"Now, we'll just have to wait for him to wake up." Jungkook smiled as he patted Areum's head. "What if–"

"He has survived. He'll survive this one too," Jungkook interrupted. "You're right." She nodded, letting a small smile form on her lips.

"We'll watch over him. Tae and the Alpha can go," Namjoon said. "Alright then. I'll trust him to you," Jungkook said to the selsas who smiled reassuringly.

"Good work everyone. Make sure to get some rest," Taehyung said. "Thank you everyone." Areum smiled.

Taehyung went off on his own, leaving the couple to talk to themselves.

"Ah!" Areum exclaimed.

"Huh?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

"Can I talk to Min-ah first?" She asked. "Can't it wait?" He pouted.

"Why?" Areum chuckled. "I want to cuddle with you!" He grinned. "And besides, hyung and Minrae-ssi must've missed each other. It's best to give them space and talk to her tomorrow."

"Ah. Good point," she said before entering her room, followed by Jungkook. She immediately plopped on the bed, earning a chuckle from him.

"You know, I never expected that I'd meet you and Jimin again," she said, her eyes on the ceiling.

He nodded, thinking of the same thing. "I guess the world is a small place," he said before laying beside her.

"You've worried me so much," she said, closing her eyes. "Sorry . . I was caught off-guard at that time. Something made me unable to mindlink anyone," he sighed.

"I know." She smiled, facing him.

"Why did you decide to follow Jimin as well? You know well he was dangerous," he said grumpily.

"I kinda figured that you were held captive by him." She grinned. "What if you can't come home?"

"This is why you have to feel scared sometimes. Otherwise you'd always do this. It's dangerous you know?" He sighed, staring at her.

At this point, they were staring at each other's eyes. "Thank you though, Ami."

A smile was slowly formed on the girl's face. "Your eyes are so beautiful," Areum blurted before blushing. "I mean–uh–"

He didn't say anything, seemingly lost in her eyes as well. Before he knew it, he leaned closer to her, still trapped in her gaze.