007: United Nations Week

Start from the beginning

Sehun raised his hand and said, "Na (me)."

"Aigoo... never," Suho ignored Sehun's hand and looks for another one.

"Boram!" Eunjung exclaimed. "She's the best in Korean in our school."

"Boram-ssi, can you do it?" Suho asked Boram.

"I guess so," Boram just shrugged, and added, "But I'll do my very best."

"All right, Boram's for slogan," Suho said as he was writing Boram's name at the board. "So, who's up for poster making."

Kris smirked, crossed his arms, and leans his back to the chair confidently, and said, "Of course, it's me."

Before every guy could react, Qri threw a piece of paper at Kris head, making him to jolt. "Ah Bo-ya?! [what the hell]" Kris jumped out from his chair and and faced Qri.

"Aigoo... will you look at the picture you drew last week? You're the worst!" Qri rolled her eyes to the front, and placed her head on her hands that's sitting on the table.

"Of course, it will be Chen," Tao said, rolling his eyes. He added, "He always compete for our class since first year."

"Chen it is," Suho said and wrote Chen's name on the board. He faced his classmates and asked, "Essay?"

Everyone exchange looks with each other and said altogether, "Luhan."

Luhan shows no reaction and keeps on playing his phone.

"So, who will be competing for our kitchen battle? Of course, D.O will be in it, who else?" Suho asked.

"Me!" Chen raised his hand.

"Uh... But you can't join 2 contests this year because we have new classmates, and we should give them the opportunity to join other contest," Suho explained.

"Oohh."

"So any of the girls wants to join the kitchen battle contest?" Suho asked the girls.

"Pst," Jiyeon whistled to Hyomin and both Hyomin and Lay turned their heads to Jiyeon. "Join them. You love cooking," Jiyeon mouthed to Hyomin.

Then Hyomin poked Eunjung, who's in front of her, "You wanna cook?"

"But I don't know any Filipino foods," Eunjung replied.

"Me neither, but I think it would be fun," Hyomin gave Eunjung an encouraging smile to make her join.

"You think so?" Eunjung asked for an assured answer.

"Yes, c'mon let's join." Eunjung nodded at what Hyomin said.

Hyomin raised her hand and said, "Eunjung and I will join."

"Alright, we got two girls," Suho wrote their names. "Who else?"

"Me!" Tao raised his hands, however, D.O pull his hand down immediately. And Tao reacted, "Wae?"

"What 'wae'?" D.O said sarcastically. "You're not much of a big help. You always steal ingredients for your stomach." And Tao just pouted.

"Chanyeol wants to join," Chanyeol volunteers as he raised his hand in the air.

"Lay, don't you want to join?" Suho asked Lay, since there is only one more slot for the contest.

"Sure," he said.

"And lastly," Suho closed the lid of his pen, and lean his arms on the table. "Who are our muse and escort?"

Baekhyun suddenly raised his hand with a grin on his face. Most of them were thinking the same-Baekhyun will be their escort. However, he said, "Qri and Kris-QrIs."