Epilouge-My Decision

I've decided to love Jack again because he says he still loves me and I still love him. But what will I do if he breaks up with me again and I'm not so certain if he has changed I'm starting to question myself what if he does? What will I do if he leaves me again?

I love Jaze now. And I cannot stop thinking about him the way he used to love me it seems it is real. I love him. But I let him go because I cannot make him suffer because I still love Jack.
But I'm starting to ask myself because the time Jaze and I are together I was happy even though I know there's something missing. He filled it with his love for me.

Now that I broke up with Jaze
I'm not so sure if I've made the right decision to end things with him.

After Jack have left me I was all alone sad and depressed with no one to love good thing my sister was there to remind me that it can happen to anyone to be hurt to feel pain like you've never experienced before and I understood her even though she's young she can be full of surprises and that helps me moving forward. Every day she keeps reminding me that's it's okay.
Love is always like that it will hurt you but not all the time.

The day Jaze comes into my life.
I was surprised because I never thought I would love him. He is understanding and caring I cannot believe when I explain my situation to him that I can't love him like the way I did for my first love. He says: It's okay I understand, I cannot force you to love me and I'll be waiting for you and when that time comes and when it does I will never let you go.
I said to myself I had already loved him and I cannot hurt him. He proved to me that I was loved by him because even though I don't love him much from the start he continued to love me even I didn't love him back, It's okay with him even if I don't love him but I am starting to love him without even realizing it myself, when the day has come to admit to him what I truly feel that I still love Jack. And I said to him.
I will break up with him I truly regret what I've said. But I said it's because I don't want to hurt him by not loving him back. But he said, 'Let me just love you, don't leave me now I need you in life Elsa, please don't leave me like her.'he said. So I let him stay with me for a while or two. Then I can feel the guilt heaping up on me. And I can't see him like this he hurting because of me he may not show it but I can sense it. So I decided to break up with him because I cannot see him suffer like this because I still love Jack that's why. Many years have passed.
I still wonder how is he doing. Every day I miss him, every single day I thought about him and I can't get him out of my mind. I just want to know how he's doing. Then I called him by accident one day I didn't mean to do it. But I called him. And said.
"Hello, Jaze."
"Yes, sweetie," he replied.
I was happy to hear the endearment 'sweetie,'came out of his mouth and I knew he did not forget the moments we have shared. I told him I'm going to love Jack again. And he said. "Oh, that's to hear,"he said. And I asked him if he still loves me even though I broke up with him. And he said. "Yes, I still love you and that will never change."I felt loved when I hear those words from him and he also said to me his heart belongs to me and me only. I miss him. But I have to let him go. Because I cannot love them both at the same time, if only I had two hearts I will love them both but I can't I have only one heart and I cannot love them both at the same time. I'm so confused about who love. Maybe I'll love Jack again and if hurts me again. I'll love Jaze instead and love him.

Right now I'm in the living room. Looking at the pictures of our parents before they died.
It was different when they are still here. But now their gone and I had no one left except Anna.
I had him before but he left me I have Jaze now but I broke up with him.
Because I already have loved him and I cannot let him suffer because he has loved me that's why I had to let him go. But I'm doing this for him to make him happy.

Elsa doesn't know that Jaze's happiness is her.
He wants her, he needs her, he misses her. He wants her back in his life to love and cherish her and he doesn't remember how they met before but they had met before since they were young but Jaze doesn't know his first crush is Elsa and his love but he had already forgotten it because they were too back young back then. But there will be a time that their memory will come back and that time will come for them and when it will. Jaze won't let go of Elsa again. He will do anything and everything just to make her happy even if mean he has to give up his own happiness just to make her happy.
He'll wait for her to come back no matter how long it takes. Because if you really love someone your willing to wait for that person and when that time comes again you will not let her go.