Chapter8-Meeting my cousin

My cousin Rapunzel when she turned around.
     “Elsa?” Rapunzel said.
     “It has been a while. How are you? Who is the guy?” she asked.
     “I'm fine.  This is Eugene, my husband.”
     “I didn't know you got married already. Why didn't you tell me?” I asked.
    “Things happened so fast, and he proposed to me right away after two years,” Rapunzel said.        
     “So how are you and Jack doing?”
     “We broke up,” I said.
     “What? When? Why?” she asked.
     “Because he broke up with me first and there's nothing I can do with that. We broke up 5 years ago,” I said.
    “But I still love him but I don't trust him because he might hurt me again.” I continued.
     “I’m so sorry Elsa,” she said.
     “What are you sorry for? It’s not your fault why he left,” I replied.
     “Actually, it’s my fault because Jack is my best friend and he wants to know you.”
   “So I introduced you to him and I didn't know this would happen,” she said.
    “It’s okay. It’s all in the past. If I didn't meet him I would not have met Jaze,” I continued.
     “Jaze?” she asked.
     “Yeah, Jaze,” I answered.“Wait I'll call him. Jaze, come here. I want you to meet someone,” I said. “Wait. Just a minute maybe he’s in the men’s room,” I said.
     “Okay,” she replied.
Jaze then went out of the men’s comfort room. He finally sees her and she is still talking to her cousin when she approached me and she tells me her cousin wants to meet me and I go with her.
     “Jaze, this is Rapunzel, my cousin. Rapunzel, this is Jaze, my boyfriend.” she introduced the two to each other.
     “It’s nice to meet you,” he said formally and when I look up I saw a guy with dark purple hair and his fair confection and his purple eyes looking at me.
     “Oh my, you’re so handsome. No wonder Elsa fell for you, ”Rapunzel said.    
     “Why, thank you for the compliment Rapunzel. But she didn't fall for me, I did.” he then said.
     “I see,” she then said while nodding her head.
     “Rapunzel, my sunshine,” Eugene called.
     “What is it Eugene?” she asked.
     “Why don't we sit and talk,” he said.
     “Okay,” they said and sat down and talked.
They talked for a while and caught up with each other. They talked about many things and it leads to Elsa and Jack's breakup.
     “Elsa, why did you broke up with Jack?”Rapunzel asked once again.
     “I already answered that question. It’s because he’s selfish and only thinks of himself and you know what’s funny he didn't give even gave an explanation of why he left. He just left me and though his like that I loved him but he doesn’t even love me back the way I used to love him but it’s okay because I found someone better than him and its this guy sitting next to me. He understands me and will do anything and everything just to show me that he cares that much and I am loved by him. He understands me in every aspect,” I said.
     “Oh, I see,” Rapunzel responded.         
     “Jaze,” Rapunzel called him.
     “Yes, Rapunzel? he asked.
     “How much do you love my cousin?” she asked.
     “Rapunzel don't pressure Jaze you’re just like Anna she loves to ask questions too. “It’s okay Els, I'll answer it,” he said, “I don't know how much I love her I just came to love her and I won't let anything come between us,” he responds.
     “Oh, he’s really sweet Els,” she said.
     “Well, it was nice meeting you Ms. Rapunzel and Mr. Eugene, if you may excuse us,” Jaze said.
    “Oh right, we got somewhere else to go. Well, leave now.”
   “It was nice meeting you again, Rapunzel,” she said before I left with Jaze.
     “Jaze, where are going?” I asked.
     “To the mall,” he said.
     “Wait, can Anna come too?” she asked.
    “Sure, sweetie,” he said.
    “I'll call her. Just wait for a bit,” she said.
    “Not too long. I might miss you already,” he said.
     “I'll be right back,” I said and pecked his lips.
I went outside to make a call.
     “Hello, Anna is that you?” I said through the line.
Anna picked her phone up after the second ring.
     “Els, what is it?”
     “Do you want to come with us to the mall?” I asked.
     “I would love to but I'm sorry to say no. I just bought some clothes last time we were there and I feel a bit out of place with the two of you. Have a good time,” she said.
     “Call me when you change your mind.”
     “Okay,” Anna said and hung up.
Elsa came back to Jaze and Jaze said.                                 
    “Is Anna coming?”
    “She's not,” I answered.
    “I see. Stay here. I'll go get the car,” he replied.
    “Okay,” she said as she sat on a nearby bench. Jack was passing by and saw her alone so he sat beside her but she didn't notice it until he spoke.
    “Elsa,” he said.
I heard a voice. The one that used to make my heart flutter but he doesn't even care now because he has once left and what if he leaves me again I cannot take that risk it hurts too much. So I said.
     “Hi Jack, ”I said to him.
     “Elsa, how have you been lately?” he asked.
    “I’m fine, do you have a girlfriend now?” I asked.
     “No, I’m still single,” he said.
     “Why not find someone to love?” I asked.
     “Because I have only one girl in my heart. You,” he answered. “Elsa I know I've hurt you and I'm a fool for letting you go but I still love you please just give me a second chance,” he said.
     “Jack, I’m sorry. I loved you but I can't anymore because my heart belongs to someone else now,” I replied.
     “I will not give up on you Elsa,” he said.
     “Jack, you’ve hurt me once how can I be sure you won't do it again if I love you again?” I uttered.
     “I promise I won't do it again,” he said.
     “How can I rest assured that I can trust you again and not be fooled by your lies?” I then responded.
     “You do believe me right Elsa?”He said and hug her tight.
     “Jack, let me go,” I said trying to break free from him.
     “I do love you but I love my boyfriend too. Please don't give me a hard time choosing between the two of you. Just go and leave me alone,” I pleaded.
     “Elsa, I'm sorry. I really am.  I can't forget about you. When I close my eyes, it’s you I see and I can hear your sweet voice and I can’t just forget everything we’ve been through because I still love you.” he then replied.
     “Jack, please stop hurting me. Please don't say that you love me because I know it's only a lie,” I then said to him.
Then Jaze came.
     “Elsa, get in, ”Jaze said.
     “Bye, Jack.” she said to him and got in the car.”
     “Elsa, wait,” he said.
     “What now?” I asked a kind of irritated.
He handed a piece of paper to her.
     “What's this for?” she asked.
     “Just read it when you get home,” he said.
     “Elsa, you coming?”Jaze asked.
     “Just a minute,” she said.
Elsa then left with Jaze leaving Jack alone.