Chapter4-My First Date With Him

In the morning,
I woke up and get up from my bed. I fixed it and I arranged the clothes I'm going to wear today. I took out my crop top and my blue pants and I laid my shoes in front. Maybe I'll wear the blue one. I then took a bath and after that, I got dressed and applied some makeup. I put purple eyeshadow on my eyelids and applied some powder on my face and put my lipstick on. I look at myself in the mirror and I thought I looked perfect after doing that so I went to Anna's room to wake her up. I saw the door was slightly open so I let myself in.

She was sleeping soundly on her bed and I shook her lightly.
     "Anna, get up. It's already morning."I said to her.
     "Hmm? What time is it,"she asked with a sleepy voice not wanting to wake up.
    "Will you please get up? Meet me downstairs. I'm going to make breakfast."
    "Okay,"she said while yawning.
I left and went downstairs to cook our breakfast.
Anna went downstairs not long afterward and I didn't notice it because I was busy cooking until she spoke.
     "Elsa what's for breakfast?"she asked.
     "Oh, you're here. Well, I cooked bacon and eggs." I then said
     "Come on, let's eat,"

After breakfast
     "Anna, I'm going out," I said.
     "Where are you going?" she asked.
     "Somewhere," I replied.
     "Oh, okay,"she answered.
     "When Jack stops by tell him to meet me at our secret place,"I said.
     "Okay,"

I then left.
I went to the place where I and Jack first met.
This place looks more beautiful than before. It's full of pink flowers and cherry blossom trees and there's a bench now we could seat on and there's a pathway into it. It really has change since Jack and first met here. I sat on the bench admiring the beautiful place and there's even a fountain now. Wow time sure flies by so fast. My phone rang and I answered it.
     "Hello?" I answered the line.
     "Hello, sweetie?"Jaze said.
     "Jaze is there a problem?"I asked a bit worried.
     "I just miss you,"he replied.
     "Do you want me to come to you?"I asked.
     "No, I don't want you seeing me like this,"he said.
     "Is there a problem? You sounded sad," I said.
      "Oh, it's nothing."
     "Are you sure it's nothing, come on you can tell me."
     "Yes, it's nothing I just miss you. By the way where are you?"

    "Oh, I'm at my secret place I'm going to meet my Ex boyfriend to end things with him."I then said.
     "You should have told me first," he said.
     "I'm sorry, I don't want you to get worried,"I said.
     "Elsa, don't do it if you don't want to," he said.
     "I have to because I cannot see you suffer like this because of me and him,"I responded.
     "Elsa, don't worry about me. As long as your happy I'm happy,"
     "Okay, thanks Jaze,"
     "No problem. I must get going now. See you later sweetie,"he replied.
     "Okay, Jaze see you later,"I said and hung up.

Huh, Jaze what am I going to do with you.
Jaze is very understanding and caring. He understands what I'm going through not like my first love, he just left because he said I was suffocating him. It hurts when you're first love doesn't even give you value because. He love you because he's selfish and he only thinks of himself.

But do I love Jaze or Jack still? I don't know? I sit on a nearby bench to feel the cool breeze and think.

Then Jack came but I didn't notice it because I'm thinking quite deeply.
     "Elsa,"he called.
I heard a voice that can make my race but I cannot let my heart win. He has hurt me once he could hurt me again. So I said.
     "Oh, you're here,"I said without emotion.
     "I stopped by your house earlier and Anna told me to meet you here," he said.
There was an awkward silence.
So she decided to break it by asking.
     "Do you still love me?"I asked.
     "Yes, Elsa I still love you,"he answered.
     "I'm here to listen and understand. Now tell me, why did you leave me?" I asked.
     "I don't know,"he muttered.
     "Jack, please for once give a valuable answer?"
     "It's because of my selfishness," he answered.
     "Oh, is that it? Is that your explanation for leaving me?" I asked.
     "Or there's another reason?"I asked again.
     "Look, Elsa I still love you,"he said.
     "Lie! I don't believe you because you are only thinking about yourself you cannot at least give me a clear explanation of why you left,"
     "I may be bad at giving an explanation but believe me, I still love you," he said.
     "I don't know what to think, I'm leaving," I said and left.
I stood from the bench but Jack stopped me from leaving by hugging me. I stopped for a moment.
     "Jack, let me go,"I said.
When I faced him, he could not control his emotions so he kissed me. Moments later he pulled away, I slapped Jack on the face.
     "How dare you kiss me!" I said.
     "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he replied.
     "It's okay it's just kiss anyway just don't do it again because if you do I'm telling you,"I said and left.
While I was walking, a motorcycle suddenly stopped in front of me and more came and they were circling around me.
     "Hey! Cut it out will you,"I shouted at them.
One of them came down and went near her.
     "Shhh I wouldn't try to escape if I were you." the man said.
     "Help!" I screamed.
Before she could even cry again for help they covered her mouth to shut her up and they covered her eyes with a blindfold so she could not see anything.
Jack heard her once and followed her voice. It led him to a nearby alley and there he saw her all tied up and men were surrounding her.
He then came.
     "Hey! Let her go,"he said.
     "What are you going to do about it?"they said.
Then Jack reached for his phone and started calling the cops.
     "Let her go or else,"he said.
     "Or else what?"they said.
      "Or else I should beat you up for kidnapping the only girl I love once in my life," he said.
      "Why should we listen to you?" they asked.
     "Because the cops are here," he said.
Then the cops arrived and took the gang away. Jack went near me and took my blindfold off.