Chapter11-Caring for me

Jack was thinking when Elsa was still there by his side. And the happy memories of being with her. He remembers how Elsa made him breakfast before when she was still there by his side.
     “Emma,” he called.
     “Yes?”  she said.
     “Am I really hurting her,” he mumbled. Looking down.
     “What?” her sister asked a bit confused about what he's talking about. “Oh this is about Elsa again, is it?” she asked with an eyebrow raised.
     “Yes,” he answered.
     “Let me guess miss her?” she asked.
     “I do miss her,” he answered back.
     “Jack, Elsa's happy now can't you just let her be happy,” Emma replied.
     “I can't,” he answered.
     “Why Jack are you hurting?” she asked.
     “Yes, because I still love her and I wish I didn't leave her,” he said.
     “But you did it anyway there's nothing can do about it.” her sister said being honest. “Oh, just so you know I like Elsa more than Maddie do you know why?”
     “Why?” he asked.
     “Because I know Elsa more than Maddie.” she then answered.
     “But Maddie isn't my girlfriend she's only my date,” he said honestly.
     “I know I'm just saying I like Elsa more than Maddie,” she said.
     “Well, is there a way to get Elsa back?” he asked.
     “I don't know with you, why don't you ask her,” she said.
     “I tried but she wouldn't come near me,” he replied.
     “If you really want her back you must do everything you can do for her show her you have changed and you won't hurt her ever again,” Emma said.

Jaze was fixing his things in his room when he saw the picture of him and Maddie. Oh yeah, the picture shall I throw it or not. Because it brings me sadness and pain whenever I see this photo. So he decides to throw it. So it wouldn't hurt him anymore and forget about Maddie and his past with her.

So Jaze threw it out and the other pictures with Maddie on it to forget her completely. Then his phone rang and he answered it.
     “Hello?” he said through the phone.
     “Hello, Jaze it’s me, Maddie,” she said through the line.
When he heard her voice he stopped for a moment to calm down. Because the painful memories of the past he came rushing in. The moment that Maddie left him. He's silent for a while then Maddie taught he hunged up. So she asks him.
     “Jaze Are you still there?” she asked.
He took a deep breath and spoke.
     “Yes, I'm still here now what do you want?” “Don't tell me you want me back?” Is that what you're trying to say you want me back,”
     “Jaze, please accept me again.”
     “If I accept you one more time will you leave me again just like you did before,” he asked.
There was silence. Before she spoke.
     “No, I won't leave you again,” she said.
     “I don't want to believe you anymore because all you tell me are lies and I don't want to believe them anymore. Unless I was a fool to believe that you love me when you don't so Maddie I'm asking you not to call me ever again,” he said and hung up. Huh, why does she keep on calling me maybe I'll block her number so she cannot disturb me anymore. he said.
Then he deleted Elsa's number by mistake instead of Maddie's number
Then his phone rang and he didn't answer it assuming it was Maddie again but it wasn't it's Elsa's calling him but he didn't notice it. It didn't ring again because the number was deleted.
On another hand, Elsa was getting worried because she was calling Jaze and Jaze won't pick up his phone.
     “Elsa, what are doing?”Anna asked.
“Calling Jaze but he wouldn't pick up. “I wonder what's wrong,” she asked worriedly.
     “Oh, maybe he's busy,” her sister replied.
     “Maybe, but he would have called,” she said.
     “Don't worry Els he'll call you,” she said and gave a reassuring smile.
     “I hope so,” she said.
Meanwhile, while Jaze was about to call Elsa he took out his phone from his pocket and check her number and it was gone he didn't know he accidentally deleted it.
So he started looking for the paper that Elsa gave her and he cannot find it. He looked under the bed and under the couch or maybe in his drawer but it wasn't there. He also tried looking in pants pockets but still no luck. So he decided to go to Elsa's place instead he took his car and drove there. After a while, he parked his car and got out of it and rang the doorbell.