Chapter1-The hurtful breakup

We were alright before. He understands me in every aspect he's sweet he's caring and he loves me but was it enough for him to make him stay? With me and not leave me? And lately he's been acting strangely. It's as if you didn't know him anymore and the man you once knew and cherished is slowly cooling down and that kept me wondering for long. Was I not enough for him? I can feel his coldness when he's around me and I can feel his vibes have changed and the man you once knew was gone. We have love each for too long maybe he got tried of loving me but why? Why would he? Am I hard to love or maybe he's hiding something or is he cheating on me? Well I hope not.
I kept wondering in my mind was that it? Was he really cheating on me but I didn't believe none of that because I know Jack loves me and he will not leave me. I believe in him that he will not leave me but I was wrong to believe him and I tried asking him what was wrong but he'll just say that it's nothing though I know that something's been bothering him. I wonder what it is?
      "Elsa,"
      "Yes."
      "Let's break up."
I knew it. I thought he'd love forever but now that's not the case.
      "What? Are you breaking up with me? Why?" "Ah, because you found someone better than me? Is that it?"
     "No, that's not it,"
He lied I can see it clearly on his face that's he's lying.
     "Then what?"
     "You know what? I don't like you anymore,"
He got some kind of nerve saying that in front of my face then I asked him.
     "Can you tell me at least what I have done wrong?" 
      "You've done nothing wrong," he said.
He lied I know there's something up that's why he's acting this way. I then asked.
     "Then why would you want to break up?"
I ask him as if I didn't know anything. Because I want him to tell me.
     "Just because,"
He won't tell me the reason and I can see on his that he won't speak up. So I said.
     "Tell me the reason at least," I asked.
    "It's uncomfortable for me to be with you all the time. You don't give me space and you always want me to go with you even if I don't want to," he said.
Liar what a lie his saying I know he's lying cause I know him very well since we were kids and it's not easy to fool me you know so I said in my mind. So I said.
     "Ah fine then, you're not worth loving anyway because all you think about is yourself!" I then shouted at him angrily.
      "Now where are you going?" he asked.
     "To pack my things," I answered and went to my room and started packing my things after I packed my things then I said.
     "Well, I guess this is goodbye,"
    "If you see me, you can just ignore me if you want,"
    "Okay."
    "Remember when you see me, just ignore me and go on with your life and I'll do the same. Let's pretend we don't know each other and remain that way. I'll make sure you'll regret letting me go," I said before leaving.

He made me leave but he didn't stop me from leaving and that's how he left me without saying anything after the misunderstanding I felt I wasn't welcome  in his arms anymore and I can feel he's slowly slipping away from me and I can also feel he's slight change of mode each day I kept on wondering what it was.But before he had did it. I already have done it and he did. We broke up.
It hurts. But I didn't show it. I didn't want to cry because nothing will even change if I cried and I don't want to show him I am weak by crying so I didn't cry that day. But I was crying inside because of the pain that I felt of how he left I just didn't show it.

5 years later.
I heard Jack was going crazy because Elsa left him."Kristof said.
      "Yeah, I heard it too, "Hiccup replied.
     "I wonder how is Jack's doing without her, "Hiccup asked.
     "Definitely drinking, too let it pass," Kristof replied.
     "Yeah, you're right. Definitely," he said.

     "Why did I let her go? What's wrong with me? Now I can't stop thinking of her when we broke up, she didn't even cry as if it was okay with her. Huh, what am I going to do? I really miss her and I can't stop thinking about her. I wonder if she still loves me. Because I really miss her and her smile brightens up my day and make the dark clouds go away. Why did I broke up with her?  I'm so complicated. I know I still love her but why did I let her go why did I push her away. Why did I broke up with her Just why?
Now I'm so lonely without her. I wonder if I didn't broke up with what kind of life would have with her? Maybe I'm still happy with her up to now. But no I did break up with her and it's the worst decision I've made in entire life. Letting her go like that? It's my fault I lost her because I didn't love her like the way I used to.