Chapter7-Her sister knows

In the morning
     I woke up feeling drowsy and I can't remember a thing from what happened last night.
I went down and washed my face to wash my sleepiness away.
     I sit in my chair thinking what should I write. Maybe just anything because I'm not used to it I only started writing a few days ago. Okay, here I go. Then he started writing.

Why did I even love her 
if I am going to leave her why did I do that?
now I miss her so much and now she had maybe forgotten about me I'm sure she has but I will remind her of how I used to be. Because I still love her I cannot forget about her no matter how tried for the past few months I was okay. But I realized I can't leave without her and every day I kept thinking about her I truly regret that I left her. Because she was once mine but I push her away. Now I’m regretting it so much because it turns out I can't live without her without her I’m useless without her I’m nothing.
Elsa, I want you back into my arms you know that I still love you.

After he wrote that down on a piece of paper he kept it in his drawer and went downstairs.
He saw his sister eating breakfast.
     “Hi Emma good morning,” he said.
Emma didn't respond maybe because of she still angry at me for leaving Elsa.
     “Oh, you’re here if you hadn’t had breakfast yet there are eggs in the fridge,” she said sarcasm dripping from her tone.
     “Emma, are you still angry at me?” he asked.
     “Yes, Jack I'm still angry at you!” she shouted.
     “Why are you angry at me?” he asked with his calming voice.
     “You want to know the reason why?” “I like Elsa for you Jack I like her for you but you broke up with her for no reason. That's so foolish don't you think?” she asked.
     “I already told you why,” he said.
     “Huh because you feel suffocated Am I right? That’s you’re the reason for leaving her. What a fool you are. You know you still love her. “You better fix this or else. “Don't call me your sister anymore,” she said left him dumbfounded.
     “Emma! Wait,” he said.
     “What now?” she asked irritated.
     “I kissed her,” he admitted
     “Let me guess you got punched by her boyfriend for doing that,” she said. “And his boyfriend told you not to do it again because he might lose his temper with you.”Emma then said.
     “That's exactly what he has said. “But how did you know.
     “Does that black eye on your face rings a bell and your bleeding lips.
     “Am I that obvious?” he asked.
     “What do you think I am? ”she answered. “I know everything about you because I’m your sister.” she then said. “Jack let me ask you one thing and answer me honestly.“Do you still love Elsa?”
      “Yes, Emma I still love her,” he said.
      “If you love her why did you let her go?” she questioned.
     “I didn't know what to feel if I lose her now I’ve lost her I know how it feels like losing someone who is important in your everyday life,” he said.
     “So how is like to be left alone by the girl you love.“It hurts right? I know it hurts because I know Elsa was feeling the same way too. But she doesn't show it. But she was hurt because of you.” she said.
     “Really? Is she really hurt that much she didn’t even cry that day,” he said.
     “She didn't cry because she doesn't want to show how it hurt her so she got angry instead.
     “Do you still think I have a chance with her?” he asked.
     “Yes, you still have a chance with her to show her your love by my calculations you had at least 50%chance of getting her back because she loves her boyfriend now but she's only starting to love him. “You know his better than you.” “Well I'll leave alone you now I'm going to my room.

Emma left. And he was alone again his sister doesn’t want to talk to him because she still mad at me for leaving the girl I love then Emma's voice rang in his head.
     “If you really love her why did you let her go. “You know it's better she left. So she wouldn't suffer for you. So how is it like to be left alone by the girl you love It hurts right. That's the reason for leaving her for no reason.“That's so foolish don't you think. What a complete fool you are you know you still love her.“You better fix this or else don't call me your sister anymore.” the words her sister said rang in his head. Maybe I'm better off without her but I cannot do it because I love her too much. I sighed. and went to my room and rest.