Chapter9- Jaze's story

After I met Elsa, I was happy again because I have found someone to love for the second time around. Because before I met her, I have loved someone else you can call Maddison. Maddison is a sweet and beautiful girl, on top of that she is a cheerleader in my high school. I have loved her truly back then. She told me she wanted to break up with me. I don't even know the reason why. I just saw her with somebody else. It hurts because she threw me away just like that. She left me without even giving a reason why she left. Maybe I'm not enough for her or maybe she saw nothing in me. Years have passed, I went to a coffee shop and I was walking when an accident happens. A girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin bumped into me and spilled her drink on my shirt. She helped me by giving her handkerchief to me to clean my shirt up. At that time, I fell in love with her instantly because she didn't just leave. She made sure I was okay and that little thing she did for me is making my heart flutter. And forget about her and I did forget about her.
Now I'm happy with Elsa and I understand her. The first time I saw her, she was cheerful and happy but she recently told me that her boyfriend broke up with her and she's having a hard time getting over him because she and her Ex-boyfriend, let's call him Jack, spent time together being together but she told me the sad part of that she said she had spent her time with him for almost 5 years and the worse part is he left her with no explanation at all.
I can relate to her because it happened to me too. I know how much the pain is. It's not that easy to let go when you love that person for so long and didn't love you back. It's either selfishness or desertion it's hard especially when you have felt it already but its okay it's all in the past now.

Right now, I'm at my house fixing some things in my room. I saw my old picture with Maddie I picked the picture and stared at it. And then I flipped over and put it in the box and I went to my storage to put the old photos of me and her and later I will throw them out. For me to move on as well. I then heard my phone ringing in a rush, I answered it and there's no one there till I heard it. A voice that hurt me so much and I can still remember her name even now.
     “Hello, Jaze,” Maddie said.
     “Maddie is that you? he asked."Why are you calling me?”
      “I’m sorry Jaze for everything I have done to you I didn't cherish you but I still like you,” she replied.
     “So, what do you want me to do. What am I suppose to do?”
     “Love me again and be mine again,”
     “Look Maddie I don't love you and anymore can't you remember what you have done me hmm?” he asked.
     “Jaze I'm sorry please forgive me and let us be together again,” Maddie said.
     “Maddie you've hurt me. Now you want me back? I have someone else now and she's better than you!” he shouted through the phone.
     “I'll do anything. Just accept me again,” she said pleading.
     “You want to do something for me?” he asked.
     “Anything,” she says.
     “Get out of my life,” he shouted before he hunged up.

Is she crazy? Why is she trying to get back to me? I won't accept her again. She'd hurt me too much and I don't want to be hurt again.
     “Jaze,” his brother called. Entering his room.
     “Yes, James?” he asked.
     “How do you it?” I mean you got hurt because of Maddie,” he said.
     “Yes, I got hurt but Elsa, is different from her.” he then said.
     “How different? Didn't she recently just told you that she got hurt because of Jack? I mean her Ex?”
     “Yes, I know, but I understand her and what's she's going through. Because I felt it too when Maddie left me.” he then muttered.
     “Your phone is ringing,” he said. Answer it,” he replied.
     “Oh, okay,” he said. Then I answered the call.
     “Hello?” he said on the phone.
     “Jaze, I said through the phone.
     “Elsa, sweetie oh it’s you,” he said.
     “Is that Elsa let me talk to her,” James said interrupting. Trying to get his brother’s phone.
    “Oh, James I didn't know you where with Jaze, ”I asked.
     “Oh, yeah,” he said.
     “James, let me talk to your brother.”
     “Okay.” he answered and handed the phone to his brother.
     “Hello Jaze,” 
     “Sorry, about earlier my brother he is very excited just to speak with you,”.
     “It's okay. Oh, right what are you talking about earlier,”  I asked a bit curious.
     “Nothing much my Ex just called and she wants me to go back to her,” he said.
     “So, what did you say to her?” I asked.
     “I said to her to get out of my life and I found someone so much better than her “You.”
When he said that I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart flutters so much that I cannot control it.
     “Awe, Jaze, you’re so sweet. So? What is my Jaze doing today,” I asked?
     “Nothing much, why?” he asked.
     “Then can you take me somewhere?”
     “Where will I take you? Where do you want to go?”
he asked.
     “Take me to the mall, I want to buy something,” she said.
     “Okay, I’ll be right over,” he said.
     “Okay, I’ll wait for you, ”I said and hung up.
So, Jaze left his house and headed to Elsa's house and waited for Elsa to come out. On the other hand, Elsa was getting ready to meet him. So she got all dressed up readying herself to meet Jaze, but when she came to the door and opened it. She steps outside and went to the garden to see how the plants are going she watered them and fertilized them and that's about it, after doing that she went to the balcony to wait for Jaze moments later I saw him down there and wave at him. I came from down the balcony to meet him. He saw me and his eyes I can tell are sparkling. I tried to call him but he wouldn’t respond.