|1|

It has taken me five months not to be scared anymore. To not be afraid of Brendon anymore. To be brave enough to move back with my parents, after five months of sleeping in Sarah's guest bedroom. Yet, Sarah will have to give me many sessions per day if I'm going to move back home. Sarah was driving me to my house. It's not like I haven't seen them, I just haven't lived with my family since the kidnapping. I was excited to go back to my room. We pulled into my house and my parents came out, along with my older sister, Jaida.

"Go see them, it's been fun living with you."  I hugged her and got out of the car, running to my family. 

"Glad to have you back!" Jaida exclaimed. I smiled and squeezed her.

"Well, I'm glad to see you guys are all happy. May I speak to you two about Faelecia's schedule?" My parents both walked off with Sarah into the house. I stayed outside with Jaida.

"So, you're back in your room. How great is that?!" She shook me rapidly.

"Good! But, you know, I'm not gonna be the exact same person I was. I was kidnapped and held hostage for some time. I have this to show." I rolled my sleeve up and revealed a huge scar on my forearm.

"Ouch! What happened?" She asked, wincing herself at the sight she was seeing. 

"Sarah and I were hiding from Brendon in the bathroom, but he caught us and cut me for telling Sarah that he was going to kill me. It hurt like hell, lemme tell you that." I rolled my eyes at the thought of him. 

"Wow, well I'm so sorry you had to go through all that." She rubbed my arm. I nodded and sighed.

"Well, it must have been stressful for you guys too," I stated. She nodded and shrugged.

"Definitely nothing compared to you." Sarah walked out with my parents and hugged me again.

"I'm going to go see Brendon in prison. Your parents were wondering if you wanted to go see him as well." Sarah said. I looked at my dad, who nodded.

"...I guess?" She smiled and we got back in her car. 

"Oh, now I'm scared... what am I supposed to say to that man?" I buckled myself and we drove away.

"Tell him how you feel now and how you're doing. It's called closure." She stated, turning to the right.

"And I'll be there with you, so you don't need to worry." I played with my thumbs and looked out my window.

"And plus, you're only gonna speak to him on a phone, there's gonna be glass between you two, I'm certain." She pulled into the prison and my stomach turned. Sarah got out of the car and I could barely open my door.

"How are you not traumatized?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie, I am, I've just known Brendon for a while, so it's more spread out. Because your issues happened all at once, you're just completely traumatized." She informed. I nodded and we both walked into the prison.

"Here to see Brendon Urie." The officer showed us to this interrogation room and asked to wait while they bring Brendon in. 

"Okay, so they're going to handcuff Brendon to the table. No barriers, no phones, you'll be face to face with him." She informed. I looked at her and smiled.