Taehyung letted out a sigh and leaned his forehead unto Jisoo's right shoulder and just stayed like that.

She was again suprised, but as she caught on, Jisoo slowly raised her left hand and caressed Taehyung's head.

"I wish you were always this tall Jisoo." He teased and swayed his leaned forehead a little on her shoulder.

Jisoo chuckled lightly before smacking his shoulder.

"Shut up." She sternly said and just patted his back.

They stayed like that.

Jisoo's legs were getting tired but

'Taehyung..'

It was because Jisoo felt her shoulder slowly getting damped with...tears?

"Taehyung." She said out loud and pulled him away to get a better look.

"What's wrong huh?" Jisoo asked with a comforting smile, Taehyung smiled and wiped his tears.

Jisoo was suprised when Taehyung hugged her suddenly.

"Your hugs are the perfect prescription to everything right? So you wont mind if we...stay like this for a while?" Taehyung said and hugged her more softly.

Jisoo just nodded.

And they did stay like that for a while.

As she noticed he wasnt crying anymore, Jisoo patted his back and suggested something.

"I made Jjigae, Tae. I'll heat it up for you, its warmer than my hug." Jisoo said as Taehyung pulled away and chuckled lightly before nodding.

Jisoo smiled brightly before grabbibg the bowl and shoved it i to the microwave--

"No! You're suppose to heat it on the stove Jisoo!" Taehyung said, right before she pressed the start button.

"Ah really? Okay." She said and shyly took it out and placed it on the stove.

As it was done, She neatly placed it in front of him and sat in front of him. Waiting for a compliment about it.

"It's great, now stop looking at me like that." Taehyung said chuckling a little bit before taking more sips.

Jisoo scrunched her nose before grabbing herself a spoon and joining Taehyung to eat.

"Havent you eat?"

"I did."

"B-"

"Eating alone is sad. And you're already sad, and watching you eat all that delicious food without me makes me sad so please?" She said without a pause that earned her a smile from him.

As they finished, Jisoo decided go wash the dishes while Taehyung leaned on the counter top while eating a banana Jisoo gave him.

"I saw you earlier at the restaurant, don't play innocent. It's okay." Taehyung said and looked at her shocked face.

"Uh, oh. Uhm its okay, i dont need to ask you anything-"

"But you want to?"

Jisoo removed her dishwashing gloves before facing Taehyung.

"Then just spill if you dont mind but if you do, its okay. It's not my business after all." Jisoo said with authority over her voice.

"Jennie and i broke up." Taehyung calmyly said and took a bite of the banana. "Well im sorry." Jisoo murmured and fiddled with her fingers.

"Why? It's not like someone died. It's okay though. Sure i was sad earlier, but it was because...ugh i dont know anymore. 3 years, i have been serious for 3 years and...just when i thought to be mature and serious." Taehyung ranted and finished his banana and threw it to a nearby trash bin.