33.

I woke up slouched over my desk, my head resting on my arms. I didn't have the will to move, I hardly had the strength to even blink. Today was the final chapter in our lives together, it was the final few hours we had to fill each other with a lifetime of memories. My head was aching so bad it felt as though someone had got my brain in a vice, constantly tightening. My eyes felt dry, swollen and sore every time I closed them to try and get some moisture on them

My throat was sore from the relentless sobs that rendered me immobile all night. My heat was in the open for everyone to see, and it was breaking. There was a knock on my door, I shouted at them to leave me alone. Henry's voice came through, begging me to open the door and let him in. I didn't even know if I could force my body to get up, my broken vulnerable body was weak.

I took a deep breath and forced myself up, in what felt like a lifetime I finally reached the door to unlock it. Henry stepped through, his face was full of concern as he looked at me, he pulled me into him. Crashing my body into his and held me tight as I found myself in the middle of a breakdown again. My fingers grabbed at his top as my legs failed me and I felt my body go limp in his arms. My ears were ringing as he held my body up and let me just scream and cry into his chest.

He soothed me, running his hand down my hair when I finally found my feet again. I managed to compose myself again, looking at my brother. He had tears falling down his face at my heartbreak, he was watching my heart be ripped apart in front of him and could do nothing to help me. He wiped my face and then his own before pulling me into another hug, I managed to keep myself together this time to actually hug him back and take the comfort he was offering me.

"What time?" I asked, my voice hardly heard through the huskiness of my parched throat.

Henry shook his head "I'm still waiting"

This made it all that much worse, not knowing when they would be coming for him. Not knowing exactly how much time we had left. I nodded and Oliver smiled once more before holding his arm out to me "Today...You are not Miss Coulson the psychologist. You are Chloe Coulson, the brave, the indestructible, the strong"

I smiled and hooked my arm in his, he walked me to Oliver's cell. I froze outside of it "What time is it?"

"Nine" Henry sighed "You needed sleep"

"Nine?!" I panicked, I had missed so many precious hours "Henry I- I- I" I struggled to find my words, my brain a mixture of grief and panic

He soothed me again, reassuring me that everything was fine. He placed a kiss on my head and fobbed the door open. I didn't know if I was ready for this. I didn't know if I could see him now knowing that this is his last day alive. That this is his last day here with me, the last day I would kiss him.

Today was full of lasts, everything we did in these few hours would be our last, our last moments spent together, our last words, last touch, last laugh.

It was out last chance together.

The door opened and Oliver was stood there, he was smiling but it was a smile that didn't reach his eyes. He was scared, he had been crying. Seeing him like this mad me instantly run to him, my body crashed into his, my arms around his neck and I held him. His arms instinctively wrapped around me, holding me close to him, never wanting to let me go. I inhaled deep, never wanting to miss a moment. His thick wavy hair entwined in my fingers. I never wanted to let him go, I wanted to hold him for all eternity.

Finally, we pulled apart, alone in his cell for our remaining moments "I missed you so much" He wiped the hair away from my face

"Stop" I begged him "Not yet, let me just have this moment to not thinking about it"