24.

I gave his hands a squeeze and led him through the office door, I felt his hand grip mine in a vice like grip as he noticed his parents sat there. I looked back, his face was that of stone as he glared at them sat there.

I watched as his mom went to stand but seemingly through better of it, she watched as her son sat down where I had sat previously. I walked to the desk and leant with my back to it, I decided it was best to keep out of this meeting.

There was silence for a long time, neither of them knew what to say to the other. I heard Oliver sigh before standing abruptly causing all of us to jump "This is ridiculous! Clearly there was a mistake bringing me here" He shot me a look of ice, one I hadn't seen for a long time. This hurt, I had only done what I thought was best for all of them. Before I had the chance to reply his mom stood "Oliver wait, please"

He ignored her and walked towards the door, his hand on the handle about to leave when she spoke again "Ollie"

I watched as he froze, I had never heard him called anything but Oliver. It had never even occurred to me that he would even have a nickname. His fist clenched against the handle before letting go, he looked round at his mom and dad. His dad has his hand on his mom, comforting her as she stood there with silent tears running down her cheeks. "Son?"

I stepped back to the desk, his mom opened her arms out and I watched as Oliver walked to her. They encased one another in a hug so tight I could see both their knuckles going white, I felt a tear roll down my cheek at the touching scene in front of me. His dad finally stepped in and wrapped his arms around them both.

They let one another go before sitting back down, the fell into many conversations involving many tears and laughter. It was a bitter sweet moment for all of them, letting go of past grudges and finally forgiving each other.

I sat at the desk, doodling to myself as they got on with their conversations. I soon found myself falling asleep in the cosy office, the small hum of the voices soon lulled me off.

I found myself in the middle of another weird dream, I could hear the beeping of a heart monitor in the background. My eyes were heavy as I laid there and tried to open them, I could hear the murmur of voices around me. I tried with all my might to get my eyes to open, the voices becoming clearer as become slightly more conscious.

"Call the nurse" A very familiar voice called "Chloe? Chloe?!"

I felt my eyes flutter, I couldn't open them fully, only a crack. I looked around the room, everything still slightly fuzzy as I tried to focus on the room around me. I felt hands take both of mine in, I blinked hard willing my eyes to focus and open properly.

I opened them as far as I could, finally I could see two faces leant in front of me. "Ashton?" my voice came out in nothing but a whisper, hardly audible. I felt him squeeze my hand, acknowledging that he had heard me, I looked to the left and found my breath catch in my throat "Mom"

There she was, her face leaning over me. I could see concern and relief washing over her features. She went to speak when suddenly she looked behind her and I could hear the fuzzy muffles of other voices enter the room, the heart monitor beside me started increasing as mom moved out of my vision "Mom" I called, still my voice was weak "Mom, where's Oliver?"

I looked around the room and saw Ashton stood beside the bed, his face full of confusion before my vision started blurring again. Before I completely blacked out I made out a voice I didn't know "No no! She's going back in!"

I startled awake at Henry's desk, Oliver had his hand on my back. I blinked a few times and looked around the room, his mom and dad had left and Henry stood by the door. "I am so sorry"