12.

I stepped in and closed the door behind me, taking it all in. This was mine, this was really mine. I was finally away from the sadness that dad brought every day, I was finally free. I thought of Oliver again. I made a decision then, a risky decision but it was worth it.

I walked out my house and began the short walk to the prison, I pulled my lanyard out my bag and walked around the back of the main building, slipping through a side entrance and closing the door silently. I walked through to the main body of the building, I crept silently across the floor towards my own office. I fobbed myself into the unit and again shit the door quietly behind me. I was slow as I moved down the corridor, I looked at the time on my phone it was now just past seven in the evening.

Oliver had courtyard time at five, dinner at six and then he was taken for a shower at seven. I made it to my office and slipped in, not turning the lights on and locking it behind me. I didn't want to draw attention to my presence, I stood by the door, looking out the window where I could just about see his cell. I waited and waited to see him, it was now just past eight, I was about to give up and go home when I saw Henry walking Oliver to his cell.

I watched as Henry closed the door behind him and walked back this way, he suddenly looked through the window into the office, I stood back against the door. He then came to the door and tried to open it, realising that it was locked I saw him finally walk off out the unit.

I had no idea what he was doing trying to get into my office, I'm sure he would tell me at some point. I unlocked the door and left my bag behind the door as I stepped into the quiet corridor. I locked the door again behind me, double checking that it was locked before creeping towards Oliver's cell. The fob beeped and I winced as the sound echoed around the quiet unit.

Oliver jumped back as I entered the room, I smiled at him and closed the door as quiet as I could. He seemed to relax once he realised it was me, he walked over and wrapped me in a hug, resting his chin on top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and closed my eyes and we stood there in our silent embrace.

He ran a hand down my hair and smoothed it down my back, I closed my eyes as we continued to hold each other. I heard him sigh "You look good with your hair down"

I smiled and looked up at him, his hair was still slightly damp and laid flat against his forehead, it was shorter than when I left him and he had shaved his facial hair. I reached up and ran my hand across his jaw, I could properly see his features again. His strong jaw line and perfectly formed lips, I smiled as I looked at him "You look good without that thing on your face"

He smiled and bent down to kiss my forehead, I held him tight not wanting to let him go as he spoke again "What are you doing here?"

"I missed you" I admitted "I quite enjoy your company"

He laughed softly as I said this "I missed you too"

I finally pulled away and sat down on his bed "I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't want to upset you"

He waved his hand "I acted like a jerk"

He winced as he sat down, I frowned at him as he told me he'd just slept funny and had a stiff back. I told Oliver about the house and how Ashton had seemingly stalked me to try and win me back, he laughed as I told him that I well and truly rejected him.

We had to try and keep quiet, I told him that I wouldn't be in for a couple of days while I got the house sorted. I didn't want it to be that way, I wanted to be with him every minute of every day. I found it harder and harder to leave him as the days went by. We spoke for a few hours before midnight rolled round and I knew I needed to go, if we got caught it would be bad for the pair of us.