10.

I sat with my back to him and heard him laugh, I felt him sit back on the bed. My heart still beating erratically in my chest as I sat there desperate to calm myself down before I look at him. I took several deep, calming breathes. My eyes closed as I finally sat back with my back against the wall, I turned my head and looked at Oliver.

His left eyebrow raised and that stupid smirk stuck firmly to his face "What do you say, Chloe Coulson?"

I shook my head slow; I knew exactly what my answer was going to be despite what it should've been "How can you be sure that no one will find out"

Both of us spoke quietly, just in case prying ears were waiting outside. Oliver laughed and nodded his head to the door "You know the perks of being in this part of prison are the ultra-security doors, and I don't know about you but I haven't seen many people intrude whilst you're with me"

I had to agree, the door beeped when someone was coming in, and even then whilst I was in with him we were very rarely interrupted. I swallowed hard "Doesn't this just complicate everything?"

"Do you evaluate your whole life?" He rolled his eyes "Have you never lived on impulse? Can you not see how down right sexy this is? The risk of getting caught only makes me want it more"

He shuffled next to me, taking a piece of my hair in his fingers "Knowing that the chief's daughter is in here with me... Not know what exactly she is doing with the convict who's mind she's supposed to be picking apart"

He leant forward again, his lips brushing against mine as he spoke "You have a diploma in psychology Chloe, you're a smart girl... You can see how you make me feel, see what you do to me"

I caved, I leant forward and kissed him. I felt him smile before kissing me back, his arms wrapping around my back and pulling my body into his as we sat there once again lip locked. I pulled away and pushed him back "You're driving me crazy"

He laughed "Clearly I am having the desired effect"

We both sat back against the wall, he took my hand and laced his fingers in mine. "What the hell am I supposed to write in your notes now?"

"Exactly as you have been" He looked at me "You still have a job to do... We'll just have a little fun while we're at it"

The door beeped then and we both jumped, quickly taking our hands back and watching the door as Henry stepped through. He glared at Oliver and then at me "Dad wants to see you... Now"

I said goodnight to Oliver and followed Henry out of the cell, it beeped again to signal that it was locked. I sighed as we walked away, licking my lips for any of the last taste of Oliver's lips on mine. Henry walked fast, I struggled to match his pace as he strode off ahead of me "What's the emergency?"

"Dad's a jerk, that's what" Henry spat as we walked towards dad's office. I sighed and continued to walk in silence, we finally reached Dad's office. It takes centre stage at the entrance of the prison, we walked in and found dad sat behind his dark oak desk, the floor a cream carpet and many certificates lined the walls.

Henry and I sat in the two chairs on the other side of the desk that Dad sat at. He had his hands folded over one another on his chest, a stern look on his face as he looked at us both. He sat forward and brought his hands together as he leant over the desk. This didn't look good, I braced for what was to come.

"I will be accepting the retirement offer the governors have proposed to me" He spoke "Henry will be resuming my position in the new year"

I looked at Henry, he didn't look at me. He continued to stare hard at Dad and I waited for the bombshell to drop. I looked back at Dad and waited for him to speak again