<Chapter 22> Nayeon

{Woojin POV}
"Is that a challenge?" Dawn asks.
"I don't know you tell me." Seungmin replies.
"Alright kids, stop fighting." I tell them.

{Chrys POV}

It's almost dinner time and we're all heading home together now to put things away and then we'll head out to eat at a restaurant. So apparently, Angel and Felix had a dance competition on the game machine and... Angel beat Felix. She won 10 times out of 15 and Felix won 5.
"I swear, that was just your luck!" Felix yells.
"Just admit it! Except the fact that I'm better than you! I literally beat you 10 times! How is that luck? Explain to me." Angel says back.
I then butt in, being the weird 'ol me, "EXPLAIN THYSELF." I yell, and they both look at me. "Sorry, I had to, I saw the chance and just had to. You may proceed." I apologise and laugh it off.

"Guys we're home now." Kali tells us.
We all head inside to smell food cooking.
"Maybe we should just stay at home and eat." Hyunjin says with a bright smile.
"Okay, I'm fine with that." I say. "Everybody else okay with that?" I ask, and they all agree.
Chan suddenly drops his things.      "Nayeon?!" He says with his jaw dropped.
    "Annyeong, Chan." She says with a cute smile.
    "WHO IS SHE? WHO DAT? WHO SHE? WHAT'S HAPPENING??" I yell, then whisper, "why is Chan so happy to see another girl???" I ask Jeongin.
    "She's our friend from Twice." He replies.
    "Ohhh I see..." I say slightly worried. I don't like their music very much, but I don't know them very well personally, so I shouldn't judge, but I can't really help it. I know from before we came, they were all really good friends... I know they were here first, but I can't help but feel... A little bit... jealous. Ugh, what's happening to me? Jeongin can sense the discomfort in me.
    "Jagiya, it's okay. I won't ever leave you for any of them or anyone else in general. Trust me. You trust me right?" He asks me.
    "...yeah. mianhae. I just worry easily now."
    "It's okay, you have me now, I won't ever hurt you." He reassures me.
    "By the way, how're you so cool about this Kali?" I ask.
    "BECAUSE SHE'S FROM TWICE, AND I LOVE THEM, SO I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR BEING HAPPY TO SEE HER." She yells.
    "You're so goofy." I saw with a giggle.

    Afterward we walk in where everyone else is, at the dining table gathered around. All the seats were full by then, leaving one person standing.
    "I'll just go grab another chair somewhere and pull it up." Felix says in his low voice, sounding rather disappointed that he ended up being the last one standing, needing an extra seat.
     He comes back with a seat and pulls it up next to Angel.
    "Ew. Why're you sitting by me?" Angel asks Felix with a look of 'disgust', not really.
    "Because you liiiikkeee me, and I liiikkkeeee you." He said with a smile.
    "Remind me why I like this kid again." Angel said, pointing to the blonde boy.
    "I'm hurt!" Felix's jaw drops.
    "Okay, stop flirting now." Chan says laughing.
    "Says you, hyung." Felix says back.

     So we're all sitting around the big dining table, chatting the night away with Nayeon.
     "Jagiya, wanna head out and watch a movie?" Jeongin asks me.
     "Okay, but what did you wanna watch?"
     "I was gonna let you choose." He says with his adorable smile, that KILLS ME.
     "If you sayyyy soooo." I say in a way making Jeongin slightly nervous. "Let's watch Mama." I tell him.
     "What's that?" He asks.
     "A horror movie, no biggie."
     "That's what you get when you date a devil, maknae" Felix insults. "She'll take you to the scariest things."
    "I'm not a devil." I say glaring at him.
    "Mind if I join along too?" Nayeon asks.
    "Uhh..." Jeongin says, nervous if he'll say the wrong thing.
    "Sure... why not?" I say. "Does anyone else wanna come along?" I ask.
    "Me and Hyunjin do!" Paige yells.
    "Uhh, jagi... are you sure?" He asks Paige nervously.
    "Yeah! Come on, scary movies aren't that bad."
    "We should go too." Angel tells Felix.
    "Why not, all of us just go?" I tell them.
    "Arasseo." They all groaned.
    "But does it haaavvee to be a scary movie?" Felix whines.
    "Yes." I said back, bluntly.

   We all head in to the theatre to buy our tickets.
    "Here jagiya. I bought the ticket for you." He hands me my ticket and I smile and he kisses my lips.

  I see with my periferal vision, Nayeon is watching us. As soon as me and Jeongin release our kiss, I turn my head and she looks away. That was weird.

       {Time skip}

  The movie is finally over and we're walking out.
    "Are you guys doing anything tomorrow?" Nayeon asks us.
    "Mmm. We have practice, but we're free, next weekend." Jisung answers.
    "Can me and some of the girls hang out with you all again next weekend then?" She asks.
     All the boys looked at their girlfriends waiting for a reply.
    "Why do we have to answer for you?" I say, slightly annoyed. Wondering if they'll take the hint.
    "Umm, yeah sure." Jisung says.
    "You pabo, hyung." Jeongin whispers to Jisung.
     "Great! Thanks guys, see you next weekend!" She says with a smile plastered on her face.
    All the girls with boyfriends looked at the boys, intensely causing shivers to run up their spine.
    "MIANHAE MIANHAE MIANHAE" Jisung yells, full of fear.
    "You're bad at telling when girls are annoyed." Felix says.
    "Says you." Angel replies.
    "Fine fine, whatever." He says.

    {The weekend}

  Wow time went by pretty quickly. I'm starting to get a little better at dancing. And Since we're here as trainees now, they told Angel that she has to learn how to get used to dancing sexually sometimes.

     It's finally Saturday and we're hanging out with Nayeon and some of her friends from Twice today. This'll be such a huge group. Practically a party. She brought along Tzuyu, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Mina, and Sana. (A/N ~ I know I used Tzuyu ad a character in the book already, but like... let's just pretend they're different people here. You know... just similar in looks.)

    "So where did you guys wanna go?" Chan asks.

    *Kali's mind slowly going bonkers* (Kali lovvveessss Tzuyu.)

    "The beach?" Nayeon suggests.

    "In the middle of fall?" I ask very bluntly giving off a slight attitude at her dumb suggestion.

    "Then let's go hang out at the mall together." Tzuyu suggests.

    "I like that idea." i say with a smile.

    So we head to the mall, in our seperate vehicles. I rode with Chan, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Kali and Paige; The next car was Felix, Minho, Changbin, Jisung, Angel, Dawn, and Alexis; the third was Woojin, Seungmin, and Jade: and the last car was the Twice girls. 

    We made it to the mall and everyone went their seperate ways somehow even though we were all supposed to hang out together. 

Jeongin and I were walking around the mall together, hands intertwined. 

"Ouuu! Ice cream!" i say excitedly like a kid.

"Let's get some. What kind did you want?" Jeongin asks me.

"umm... i think chocolate." i tell him. "no wait, coffee." "no, actually, strawberry." "no, mocha." "Aish, you know what, just get me a chocolate." i tell him, slightly embarrassed at my indecisiveness.

"you sure take a while to just choose a flavor." he says making fun of me.

"Hey! well mian, i couldn't choose! they just all looked so gooooood~"  I defend. 

Soon enough we get our ice cream. 

"Gumowo, oppa~" I say to him.

"HEY STOP DOING THAT" Jeongin suddenly yells.

"What? what'd i do wrong?" I ask him.

"YOU KEEP MAKING MY HEART JUMP AND MAKE MY TUMMY FUZZY WHEN YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT." he continues to yell.

"Oppa, quiet down, people are staring." i laugh.

"YOU DID IT AGAIN." he yells.

"Oppa?" i said.

"HAJIMAH" he yells.

"ooooooh, thats what you meant."