■Chapter 13■ Karaoke

After the whole random conversation about, sexuality?¿ we all sit down in the booth in front of the big screen.

  It was literally boy-girl, boy-girl. The order went (from left to right facing the screen)~

      Felix, Cheonsa, Changbin, Jenny, Jisung, Diana, Jisung, Selena, Minho, Areum, Woojin, Katesana, Chan, Peyton, Hyunjin, Chrys and Jeongin.

     Jeongin and I, were closest to the door, while Felix and Cheonsa were closest to the back of the room.

      "I CALL THE FIRST SONG CHOICE."  I scream. "Girls, that actually listen to astro. Ima need you to come up and sing with me." Then Peyton, Sabrina, Katesana, Jenny, and Areum stand up to sing with me. And I of course called singing Eunwoo's part (my bias). Peyton sang Rocky's part, Sabrina sand Moonbin's part, Katesana sang Jinjin's part, Jenny sang Sanha's part, and Areum sang MJ's part. Can you guess what song I chose? ...

Janghwa sineun goyangi gateun nunbit nae man da humchyeogal geot gatjiman. Joha geudaeman heorakhalgeyo. Only you~ geudaega yuilhajyo maldo mothaeyo. Only youuuuu~

I like you feeling like, feeling like this
~

Astro: Puss in boots~

      "THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN" I scream as I'm heading back to my seat beside Jeongin. "Thankyou soooo much for bringing me here, Jeongin." I say to him with a bright smile on my face. Since we're here with the hyungs, there was alcohol here since they are old enough to drink. And when no one was looking and the camera was pointing at Felix and Cheonsa having a "singing battle" I snuck a bottle of alcohol and poured it into my glass... don't worry no one caught me, I swear...

          10 minutes later

    "Jeongin!! Let's sing a song together!" I say. Okay... maybe I'm a little tipsy.
     "Oh-uh okay." He says back to me nervously.
      "Don't be so nervous! It's just a song." I say back to him, trying to make him less tense.
        "Oh.. okay. So what song did you wanna sing?" He asks me.
        "Ummm... It's a slow song... if you're okay with that?..." I answer him shyly.
         "That's okay... so what song?" He asks again.
         "It's called 'because of you', by Hyungsik from the drama, Strong Woman Do Bongsoon."
           "Oh okay."

        The music starts playing and I'm already here in my feelings, singing my heart out with Jeongin trying to keep up and match the song.

        And when the song finishes I go back down to my seat and finish the rest of my drink.

        "You know, you're pretty cute. Out of all of SK, when I first heard of you guys, I immediately chose you as my bias. You stood out to me somehow. You're really cute, you know that?" I say as I bobble my head around.

        "Awe no, don't tell me she did was I think she did." Changbin says disappointed.
         "What? What'd she do?" Jeongin questions looking quite confused.

        Then Changbin walks over to the other side of the table just to inform the very confused maknae of what everybody else can already tell. And he looks so surprised! "Chrys like that?? Drinking??" He must be thinking.

                {Jeongin POV}
         "I guess, I'll go ahead of you guys. I'll get a cab and take her back to the dorm. You guys just stay and have some fun."
          "You sure that's okay?" Chan hyung asks me.
          "Yes. I'm alright, hyung." I assure him. "I'll be responsible and take care of her until you all get back."
            I'm now outside the karaoke bar and waiting to catch a taxi. And after about 5 minutes, which felt like an eternity since I'm holding her in my back, a taxi finally stopped right in front of us.
             I get Chrys of my back and set her inside the and then sit down and close the door. Suddenly I feel something cling to me. And when I look to my left, up close i see Chrys' sleepy face, and her arms wrapped tightly around me.
        "Don't leave me." She mutters.
        "Don't worry... I would never do that." I say to her, hoping she doesn't hear me or ever remember my word, considering she's drunk.
            "Good." She continues, "I don't wanna be hurt again like I did twice. Protect me."
         Hearing this makes me wanna hold her tight and never let go. She seems to have been hurt so much. Getting cheated on... Im guessing this wasn't her first time either. She doesn't deserve to be treated that badly...

                《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

     Very short, chapter!! Sorry guys! I tried. Can't really figure out what I wanna say, lol. But I hope you've enjoyed my book so far!