♡Chapter 4♡ Bestfriend

The next day {9 days left}
    {Chrys POV}

    It's Saturday and you know what that means:). Me and Liana day!!! We're finally hanging out again since I couldn't hang out all week because of practices. Since we're finally hanging out again we decided to do what girls do best:)

                 Jordan Creek Mall

   "Wow! It feels like I haven't been here in forever!"

    "Omg I was just thinking the same thing😂."

    "Soooo, where to first?"
    "I'm pretty sure you already know."

                      "FOREVER21!"
The both of us exclaim, causing passers by to look at us. They must think we're obnoxiously loud and crazy... oh well😅.

     After shopping for like 5 hours at Forever21, Charlotte Russe, Express, Journeys, Garage, Pacsun, Hollister, Lunch box, Lulu lemon, and Victoria's Secret/Pink; we had finally gone to the food court to get some food to eat. We decided to go to Panera bread... yes Panera bread, the whitest of the whitest places to eat at, at this mall😂. But I just got what I always get, since I don't normally eat here; Cheese and broccoli soup/cream of broccoli:) (something like that^) with bread of course.

    "Hey Lee? Can I talk to you about something?..." I ask Liana.

    "Yeah, what is it? Is something wrong? Did Santiago do something? Do I need to fight him?"

    "No no no, it's nothing like that at all, I swear. It's just... you know how I got called into the principles office with the girls yesterday?"
    "Yeah...?"
    "Well... there was a Korean man there who wanted to talk to us, and... he asked us to go to South Korea and become trainees at JYP.... And I have to give them an answer In 10 days... well really it's 9 days now. But if... I mean, when I say yes... I'll have to leave a week after that. So really I have 2 weeks left..."

    All of this seemed like so much for Lee to comprehend what was even going on. She's a little slow sometimes, but in this case... It's because of one reason and one reason only... her bestfriend is gonna leave her and she won't be able to see me for a long time.

    "But... but why? Why do you have to leave, best friend??? Why are you leaving me? If you leave I'll be all alone! Who will I hang out with? Who will I create dumb inside jokes with? Who will comfort me when I'm sad?... Chrys... don't leave me alone!" Liana starts bursting out tears of sadness... all because of me. She's always been like this... extremely sensitive... I know I've been stressing about how to tell Santiago, but Lee is the most sensitive of them all (another pisces).

    "I know... I know... I'm sorry Leelee, but I mean... It's my dream. And it's finally coming true. It's all of our dreams... to become trainees, then debut and become idols. I've dreamt this for so long, lee... I love you soooo much, but... It's my dream. I'll FaceTime you as much as I can, i won't lose touch with you. You will always be my best friend, even if there is an ocean dividing us, no one can ever take your place. Trust me."