♧Chapter 8♧ Living with SK

It's 5am and I wake up to and empty bed but the alarm is still going off. What is going on?? As i'm about to get up...

"YAAAAA!" And here, Peyton jumps out at me.
"Yah!" I say, "it's too early for this! It's still 5am." As I groan before I turn off the alarm. "Is anyone else awake yet?" I ask.
    "Yeah but only Cheonsa and Jenny, they're early birds."
    "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
    We then slowly but quietly open the connector door to the other room and I go to the first bed while Peyton goes the the other.
    "On the count of 3, we jump."
    Then the two of us say in unison, "1... 2... 3!"
     And we jumped on the girls! I jumped on Katesana and Selena and Peyton jumped on Areum and Diana.

    "What happened?" Katesana says, getting up, all clueless of what just happened.
    "She jumped on us, duh duh." Selena replies.

    The other bed:

    "I know you did not just jump on me." Areum says.
    "Oh no. CRIDDLE HELP ME." Peyton pleads as she's running away from the ever so grumpy Areum. Then with just a few more step, Areum caught her. And you know what happens next? Peyton gets thrown on to the bed and Areum jumps on top of her and starts tickling her.
    "This is payback for jumping on me!"

     "Nooo! Hajima!! It tickles, please, Areum! Hajimahajimahajimaaaaa~"
    Areum finally stopped tickling Peyton.  "... only because I didn't want you to die of not being able to breath because you were laughing too hard."

    "Okay children quiet down. It's still 5am and there are other people in this hotel too, ya know?" The mother of the group, Cheonsa reminds us.

    "Oh yeah! Liana told me to FaceTime her when I get here." I pull out my new IPhone 6s plus since I broke my other one. I didn't wanna get one of the newer IPhone's though. There's no earbud jack and it bothers me to use Bluetooth or ear buds through the charging area. I'm tryna charge and listen to music at the same time, my guy. Anyways, I brought out my IPhone and dialed my Bestfriend... it's currently around 9pm over there... yeah she's still awake, she's always awake at this time.
     "OMG, Chrys! I miss you sooo much already! I felt so lonely at school today and yesterday!"
      "Awh:( I'm sorry best friend. But I miss you so much too! Don't forget about me or go off finding a new best friend though, you got it?! I'm your only best friend, every body else is just a friend! I am CLAIMINGGGG you." I say with a giggle at the end of my response.
    "You got it boss." She says with a salute.
    "Hey I'm sorry I gotta do this to you Lee, but I gotta go. It's like 5:30am over here right now and I gotta get dressed and packed up so I can head over to the dorms soon. And I still gotta give Santiago a call since he wanted to talk to me too."
    "Oh alrighty, I'll talk to you later best friend, I love you lots!" She says making a heart with her thumb and index finger.
     "I love you too, Lee!" I respond doing the same gesture. Then the call ends.

    Now it's time to give hubby a call.
    "Omg hey princess! I miss you so much."
    "Hey hubby! I'm sorry for calling you at this time, I know your usually starting to head for bed at this time. It's around 9:30pm over there right?"
    "Yep, and I'm a little tired. But you landed alright, right?"
    "Yes I did:) I was so tired but I'm all refreshed by now. But since you're tired, I'll let you go to sleep. Goodnight hubby, I love you."
    "Goodnight princess, I love you too." Then the call ends.