◇Chapter 9◇ Learning about each other

"Oi! It's you!"

"Hmm? Do you know me or something?"

"You're the girl from the airport the other night that kept staring at me!"

Hmm?... at the airport? Me?... That's when it hit me! The boy I thought seemed familiar...

"OH! THAT WAS YOU?? I didn't mean to stare, I just kept eyeing you because I thought you seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it because you had your hood up and sunglasses on! Sorry." I say awkwardly.

With the conversation that's happening. I look to my right and see Peyton just standing there confused at the fact that I'm talking to THE Jeongin, my bias just perfectly fine. And I look in front of me, beside Jeongin, and see Hyunjin standing there, just as confused as Peyton. They both look like they could be a cute couple one day. The confused one, the sky scraper and the pebble. Since Hyunjin is so tall and Peyton is so small. Let's just make sure they don't know I thought about this. Especially Hyunjin since I know how much Peyton loves Hyunjin out of the group. All the girls know this.

Anyways. Beside us in the room to our left, that's where Selena and Katesana decides to stay, and the other room down is where Jenny and Diana are staying, and then the room furthest down is where Cheonsa and Areum are staying, the closest to the kitchen and living area of course. Why the kitchen and living area? Oh just because... CHEONSA IS OBSESSED WITH COOKING, AND AREUM COULD PLUG IN HER GAME CONCOLE TO THE TV AND PLAY FORTNITE. And by the way, CHEONSA LOVES FORTNITE TOO. Those girls are crazy.

Since I've announced where all the girls rooms are and where Jeongin's and Hyunjin's room is, I should might as well announce where everyone else's is. Next to Jeongin and Hyunjin is Chan and Minho; and next to them is Seungmin and Woojin; and the furthest down across from Cheonsa and Areum is Felix, Changbin, and Jisung. OHHHH NOOOO THE CHANGLIX COUPLEEEEE. With Jisung third wheeling, my guy.

After every body is settled in and unpacked everything we all head out to where the living area and dining area is. Everybody is there, all of Stray Kids and all of EXD.

"Hey guys, since we don't know another well... well actually... Since you guys don't really know US well. We should all get to know each other more." Katesana says.

"That's a great idea!" Chan says with a big smile formed across his face looking at Katesana.

"... CHRYS SAVE ME!!" Katesana screams leaving all of the guys confused and the girls and I amused.

"Uhh... what? I'm so confused right now." Felix says breaking the awkwardness formed by the boys.
"Why did she react that way, is she scared of me?" Chan says frowning a little.

"I mean... it's a long and old story, that I think should only be told if she trusts you boys enough to tell you." I say in response.

"A long and old story?... she must have bad history with guys, hyung." Jeongin said.

"Looks like we've learned one thing about their leader." Changbin says.

"But now we need to learn about the rest of them too. And I'm guessing they already know about us, correct?" Minho asked.

"Yep! We... well.. we're kind of fans... heheheh." Selena says awkwardly.

Okay this is just getting awkward.

"Okay this is getting awkward." Jeongin and I say in unison.