♡Chapter 3♡ Decision

............

Hubby🔐❤
Hey, don't go on making fun of me now😂. Anyways, honey, I've gotta go now, gotta hang out with the boys. I'll text you later love you lots💓.

                                                Wifey🔐❤
                                Alrighty, I love you big much💓.
                                                         Seen
          Hubby🔐❤ left the chat
           Wifey🔐❤ left the chat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  You put your phone away and head to the kitchen where everybody else is.

    "Hey Chrys. What took you so long? I thought you came in before us. Did something happen?" Peyton questioned.

    "Oh yeah. I did come in before you. But not nothing bad happened, I was just texting Santiago. But here... can you look at our messages? Because I don't know if it's just me or not but it seems a little suspicious."

  You show the girls your messages with your boyfriend and get all their opinions.

    "I don't know if it's just me and my trust issues or not, but I feel like he could be hiding something."

    "I don't think you should be stressing it too much. He's telling you where he's going instead of not replying and leaving you confused, so I think it's okay. Not everyone is like your ex. Don't worry about it too much." Cheonsa reassures me.

    After being reassured, we all headed for the kitchen to get the food and set the table for all of us to eat. Diana, Cheonsa, Selena, and Jenny bring the food to the table while Katesana washes the pots and pans, and Areum, Peyton, and I brought the plates and silverware to the table along with napkins.
    We ate the typical chicken larp with sticky rice, lettuce, and cucumbers. Lao food.

             ♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

  {In the downstairs dance studio}

Get lost yeogin uli guyeog,
Get out of here,
Yeogi nae jarineun eobseo
District 9
~Stray Kids, District 9~

    The girls were practicing their dance cover of District 9 by Stray Kids.
I'm not the best with free style dancing, but when it comes to learning a already choreographed dance, I can do it. I just can't be the choreographer, nor a free styler. That's not really one of my talents.

    "Chrys stop being so sexual! This isn't a sexual dance!!" But... the problem with my dancing is... I tend to make everything sexual for no reason. So basically, I can only do smooth dances or else I'll make the dance smooth. I like to glide through them better than to stagger through them. So if a dance is very poppy... Just know, it might not be so poppy as soon as I do it.
    "I can't help it! You know how I am. I have to glide through, I don't have the body type for poppy! I do sexual dances!!"

    "Katesana, why're you so stiff again!! I told you before to let loose, don't be stiff like a brick." Cheonsa critiques all of us with her perfectionist self of a dancer.