●Chapter 2● Suspicion

"AW CRUD" I exclaim.

  We all rush to Selena's car stacked up upon another (Yes we all fit in the car) and we rush to the Sysovanh house.

     {15 minutes later}

   "Criddle get up! We're here! And Diana just got here too!!" Peyton yells in my ear.

   " Aish! Apa!!(it hurts!!) Why'd you scream in my ear???"

   "You were sleeping, and you need to get up. And how da hell you gon' fall asleep in a matter of 15 minutes?"

   "Shhhhh, I didn't sleep... I was just resting my eyes." I say crossing my arms and looking away making the "hmph" sound.

   "Awww, Chrys, you're so cuteeee!!" Katesana fan girls about me a lot. Lol. I do the same for her too though. So we fangirl about each other. So it's a win win... somewhat. It's kind of like we're each other's personal fan.

    We head out the car and into the Sysovanh house. We had downstairs to where they have their own personal dance studio and set our things there first. Off to the kitchen we go.

    "I'm hungry, Nuna!" Peyton says.

    "Girl, you think I know how to cook?" Selena replies.

    "Fine it looks like I'm cooking again. Katesana come help me cook for the children." Cheonsa says after the little bickering between the Sysovanh sisters.

    As Cheonsa and Katesana go into the kitchen to cook all of us food before we practice, the rest of us head to the backyard to play.

    "PEYTON, JENNY LET'S JUMP ON THE TRAMPOLINE!"

    "Okay!" The both of them say.

    "Come on Diana!" Jenny says.
    "SELENA GETCHO A** OVER HERE" Peyton yells.

    "Stfu bush, I'm coming."

    We all hang out on the trampoline in the back playing games like crack the egg, our we'd try to make each other fall on our butts without actually physically touching the other.

    "Hahaha! I WIN AGAIN" Peyton yells obnoxiously.

    "Y'all ima just head inside where Cheonsa and Katesana are, 'cause like, I keep losing, and if I lose one more time, ima lose my s***." Diana says, laughing as she makes her hand gestures while she speaks.

   Afterward you all just decide to head inside too with Diana. (Although, Phoung honestly really wanted to play some more.)
    When you head in, you see that Cheonsa and Katesana are almost done cooking and will be done is a couple of minutes. So you take the time to pull out your phone and shoot a text to Santiago.

                                                  Wifey🔐❤
                                  Hey hubby♡, you busy?

Hubby🔐❤
No, I'm free to text right now. Why what's up? Aren't you practicing?

                                                  Wifey🔐❤
                                  No, we haven't started yet. Right when we came here we were hungry. So Cheonsa and Katesana are just finishing up making the food for everyone. I just wanted to talk to you because I miss you lots🤧💓.

Hubby🔐❤
Ooooh, I see. I miss you too, My Queen❤. Don't think about me too much, you know what happens to you whenever you think about me to much😂💓. "Your mind goes blankey blankey." (said in a kid voice)

                                                   Wifey🔐❤
                              Heyyyy!! You're always making fun of me🤧. J can't help it if my mind goes blank. I just love you so much that once I think about you, I get spaced out about my surroundings🤧. Is it bad if I love you?😢💖                   

Hubby🔐❤
No honey, it's not bad at all❤. I'm just so greatful to have such an amazing girlfriend like yourself. Sometimes I forget to appreciate you and I just wanna bully you so I can see that cute little look on your face, then I can make it up and make you smile again😊.

                                                  Wifey🔐❤
                              You know, you have the weirdest way of thinking. Just why goes on in your mind?🤔

Hubby🔐❤
Hey, don't go on making fun of me now😂. Anyways, honey, I've gotta go now, gotta hang out with the boys. I'll text you later love you lots💓.

                                                Wifey🔐❤
                                Alrighty, I love you big much💓.
                                                         Seen
          Hubby🔐❤ left the chat
           Wifey🔐❤ left the chat

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

   {Authors note}

Annyeonghaseo again😊. Sorry this chapter is a little short! I kind of didn't know what else to write... writers block?¿ But here's my question for you all... do you think Santiago actually left for his boys?