¤Chapter 15¤ Amusement Park

"Deal."

            "Hey, what're you two talking about over there?" I say suspiciously.

            "Oh, It's nothing in particular." Cheonsa tells me with a smirk on her face.

            "uhhhh... okay then."  I decide not to think of it much.

            It's currently in the process of changing to fall. After leaving America with my friends last spring, its been months since i've seen my other friends and family in person. We can only talk through facetime or on the phone and my friends and family can only see me back home trough the videos on youtube.

          After a while we finally make it to the amusement park. It's warm but also a little chilly from the small gush of wind. Maybe I should've just brought a jacket with. But no. I just had to act tough and think i'll be fine. Oh well... I'll just tough it out for now.

        As we walk in and pay to enter, I immediately spot the biggest ride there is possible at the amusement park. I am just so excited!

       "Jeongin!! come ride the roller coaster with me!" I exclaim very excitedly. 

Jeongin then looks at me and back at the rest very worriedly. The rest of them all look pretty nervous too.

          "Don't tell me you're afraid of a roller coaster?" 

          "Looks like we've found the crazy one." Felix says nervously.

          All the boys look nervous, including Cheonsa.

         "Come on guys, it'll be fun. I promise! It's not that scary. It's not like you'll fall off or you'll get stuck up there. Once it's over with, you'll love riding roller coasters!"

         I ended up convincing  Jeongin to come on the ride with me, along with Cheonsa and Felix. Areum, Katesana, Selena, Peyton, Jenny, and Diana came along willingly.

           "Come on guys. Are you really gonna let a bunch of girls show us off like this?" Felix asks the boys. The only ones willing to give in were Chan, Jisung, and Changbin.

           "That's more like it!" 

            We all head onto the roller coaster which had 4 seats in each row, i had told Jeongin to sit with me since he looked the most scared out of all of us, and i thought, maybe if the scardest on sits with the bravest one, he'll calm down a little bit. So i sat with Jeongin in the front and Katesana and Chan beside us, then behind us sat Cheonsa with Felix, Changbin then Jisung, after them sat Areum and Peyton with other strangers who were in line too, and in the last row sat Selena Diana and Jenny.

         We fastened our belts and the people in charge of the ride checked to make sure all of our seats were locked. The usual. As the speaker went off and we heard the voice of a man telling us the ride was about to start, I felt Jeongin's hand suddenly grab mine and when i look to my left and see his face, he looks terrified. so in return, i give his hand a squeeze. 'He's doing all of this for me...' i thought to myself. And so, the ride went on, the whole time Jeongin's hands are still intertwined with mine. I'm on the ride laughing as all the twists and turns happen and all i hear are the loudest and girliest screams ever from all around me. 

          After the ride was over and we got off, I noticed Jeongin's hands were still intertwined with mine. He must've grabbed back on after we got off.

         "You know you dont have to keep holding my hand anymore right? We're not on the ride anymore." I told Jeongin trying to get him to let go so i won't feel awkward anymore.

          "Oh yeah... Mianhae." he replied shyly.

         I then remembered hearing all those girly screams on the ride and as the girls why they scream like such little girls on just a roller coaster. 

         "I didn't even scream, I was laughing." Peyton said back confused.

         "Yeah, me too." Areum said as they all began to answer the same.

         "So im guessing that means... THE BOYS WERE ALL SCREAMING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS! A HAHAHSGAKFUHFVOHDVPFIWU" 

             So i stood there laughing at all the boys with  my hands holding my stomach because of the pain of how much this makes me laugh. The girls too join in and soon we're just a group of friends laughing at a bunch of boys. People were staring at us laughing and pointing at the boys making the boys faces flush red in embarrassment. Especially at the fact that, this will soon be on youtube as the next episode. So they immediately tried to change the subject by suggesting we go do something else than ride another coaster.

        "Awe, you boys are no fun. Roller coasters are so thrilling!" I saw pouting. "You guys are so cute like little babies." I saw with a cheeky smile revealing my teal colored braces. This caused Jeongin to give in.

        "Arasseo. One more roller coaster, then we get to choose next. okay?" Jeongin says to me. 

        "Dae bak." Jisung says wide eyed. "You two look like an actual couple."

         "You can't say anything now!" Felix exclaims. "it's been a couple of months already since that ass hole of an ex you have." (A/N~ Sorry about my language here.)

        "So, when's the wedding?" Changbin asks with a grin on his face.

        "There is no wedding! and not a couple either!" i scream... but i can feel my face blush.

        "Says the one who's face is redder than the red stripes on Changbin's sweater." Felix jolts a comeback.

       "Shut up!" is yell as i suddenly grab onto someones hand and stomp away from the group.

        "Just leave them." Chan ordered.

        After walking for what felt like a long time, I finally stop and turn around to see that the person who's hand i grabbed was... Jeongin. His face is too blushing a bright red.

       "Heheh... sorry about that." I tell him while scratching the back of my head in this awkward situation. 

         "It's alright." he replied.

        That's when i noticed that we're by the pool area and i see everyone else waiting there for us.

          "We thought you'd end up here." Katesana tells us.

                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

       Hey sorry it's been a couple days since I've posted! But I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW GUYS. I went to Target with my friends yesterday because we wanted to see if they had any of the new BTS albums left for us to buy right and guess what... THERE WERE EXACTLY 2 LEFT FOR ME AND MY FRIEND WHO WANTED IT. OML KFNJWLIWUR. It's literally like it was meant to  beeeee~ Soooooo now i have the BTS Love Yourself Tear album!! and i am just sooooo happy right now :)