♤Chapter 5♤ Telling him

You're almost at Santiago's house when you see a girl walking away from the direction of his house. This seems kind of suspicious... You walk to his from door step and knock on the door. Just then he opens the door and yells, "Hurry up and go already, I told you to leave earlier-... oh, babe. It's just you, what're you doing here?"

    "I came because I wanted to walk with you today... But it looks like something was happening?... who was that girl I saw just come out from here?" I begin to question him.

    "Oh her? She was just my cousin babe. Come on, don't get jealous now, you know is never hurt you like that." he says as he puts his arms around my waits hugging me and swinging side to side lightly and kisses my forehead.

    "I know I know... I know you wouldn't... I thought I'd ask just in case... But hey, I am not jealous! I'm not that type😤 never was never will be!" I exclaim... "hmph" comes from my mouth as I cross my arms and look away.

    "Awe, you're so cute♡. But babe, yes you are, always were and always will be. But I love you for it:)" Santiago says as he puts his arms around me again hugging me even tighter than before.
I then decide to hug him back, so there I was, in his embrace at his front door step.

    We finally stopped embracing each other and left his house and began walking to school, hand in hand, interlocked.

             ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
1st block~ trigonometry {after homeroom}

    Yes... I'm a sophomore in high school and I already take trigonometry. And believe it or not, this is one of the classes I have with Santiago... actually Santiago is also a lot smarter than I am. He's in a lot more advanced classes than I am. The only advanced classes I take are trigonometry, AP psychology, and IESA. Santiago takes trigonometry, AVID, AP chemistry, and 3D graphic and design 2(college course).
Well, I mean.. he is older than me... well that's only by a couple months anyways. But yeah he's extremely smart... for no reason, like why??? But I also have Chinese 2 with him, I had Chinese 1 with him too, and that's how I met him... And that's how I fell head over heels for him:) He's popular... And smart! It's a win win.

   As you were in thought the teacher calls your name. "Chrys are you listening?" The teacher asks me.

    "Uhh yeah, Mr. Cha, I'm listening..."

    "Oh really? Then... can you answer the question written up on the board?" ... the teacher is testing me. Im not that dumb, he can't get me!
I walked up to the board and grabbed the black whiteboard marker and begin writing as the whole class watched in awe. They were all shooketh, even some of the juniors and seniors in that class were shook. Because they all knew very well that I wasn't paying attention, yet, I still managed to get an answer.
The teacher examined my work closely then responded.

    "Nice job, Chrys. You got it correct."

   After the teacher finishes speaking, the whole class applauded and you, being your overly dramatic self, picked up the hem of your long skirt and did a little curtsy.

    After class when the bell rang as you were packing up to go to your next class, lines of girls and guys (mainly guys) came up to you to repeatedly ask if you can be their tutor. But Santiago interrupted by stepping in and saying,
"Sorry guys, she won't be tutoring anyone for the time being. She's mine."

You love it when Santiago is territorial towards you, but at the same time... things just felt a little different. Even so, you still scooted closer to him, giving him a huge hug and kiss in front of everyone. This action made the viewers split reactions, one side watched in awe while the rest reacted as if they were disgusted by watching that.

           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     After school, the girls let me be to spend time with Santiago and tell him about the offer. We went where we always go together when we hang out after school... THE PLAYGROUND! Yeah, we both, still think we're kids, lol.
    We went on the slide, and did the monkey bars (I fell down multiple times), hopscotch, and we played some soccer since we found a soccer ball in the field. Then finally... we were on the swings, going back and forth slightly. It was starting to get a little late...

   "Hey, Hubby... I gotta tell you something."

    "What's is it?"

    "You know how I got called the the principles office with the girls last Friday?... well... I lied about what he asked us there for. A man from South Korea came... he wanted to scout us to be trainees at JYP... when I go... my dream can finally come true. I can become an idol, and I won't be alone. I'll become an idol with my closest friends, we'll all become idols. And... I have 6 more days to accept it... And after that, I have a week to get ready to go. You won't see me for a while..."

    It seems like he's shocked right now... he won't say anything. All I as is his eyes welling up as tears roll down his face.

    "Baby... Will you wait for me?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    Wow. I honestly did not expect for him to cry... And I wrote the story!😂 I don't even know what I'm doing, words just come to my head and I write it, lol. But woah... no one has ever seen Santiago cry either... And here he is, crying in front of you.