7.

Curtains were ripped opened causing Destiny and Tearra to wake up

"What the?" Destiny looks up, the sun beaming down on her. Jayden, David, and Robert stood by the window smiling. 

"We booked a photo shoot for you and you're gonna be performing tonight at a bar." Jayden informs her.

"How old you have to be to get in?" Destiny asks while turning her head towards Tearra.

"Yes, she can come. What up Tearra" Jayden nods at her. "Dave, Rob, this Tearra, Destiny sister." Jayden introduced them.

"Nice to meet you." Robert smiles at her.

"How old are you?" David asks her.

"Fifteen." She answers.

"I'm seventeen." Robert stares at her, admiring her beauty. Destiny catches him and smiles to herself. Robert might be good for her sister. 

"Well come on; we can't be late." Jayden grabs Destiny's hand.

"To the photo shoot!" David yells like a superhero in a cartoon heading to their superhero vehicle.

"You stupid." Destiny laughs, "but we have to get changed." Destiny pushes them out the door. "I'm sorry Tearra, you'll get used to them, I'm still getting used to David and Robert." Destiny opens up her mouth and let's out a laugh. "Go ahead and get changed." Destiny drops her shorts to the floor.

"This is the last outfit I came with." Tearra informs her pointing at the tank top and shorts.

"Aight, I think I have some old clothes around here." Destiny goes to her closet. She searches through the closet tossing clothes to the side and out.  "Here." She hands her a crop top and shorts.

"Thank you."Tearra smiles looking at the clothing in her hands. "No one has ever done this for me before." She thanks her.

"I'm your sister, that's what we're for, hand-me-downs." Destiny laughs slipping on some athletic pants, the material tickling her skin. She slips on the shirt as Tearra puts on her clothes. "They fit." She smiles.

"Hurry up!" Jayden yells from the other side of the door.

"Come so they can shut up." Destiny laughs turning the door handle.

The boys leaned back against the wall on their phones.

"Y'all coming or...what?" Sarcasm projected through her voice as she spoke.

"Uh yeah." The boys smiled and put their phones up.

The group made their way out of the house pass Ms.Ruby. As they got outside Destiny blinked as the sun beamed down on her.

"Aye, that video got 700,000 views. Our largest video views in ever. Our subscribers said that Destiny need to hurry and start her YouTube channel."  Robert reads his phone.