1.

Destiny outfit in media

Destiny stood in the salon next to Cotton writing inquiries

Destiny stood in the salon next to Cotton writing inquiries. The door opened and in walked a young white girl with curly hair. Everyone's heads turned to her.

"Is Carlotta here?" The girl asked them.

"You find us on Groupon or something?" Cotton asked.

"Yeah, we'd be lucky to get on Groupon." The girl laughed.

"Carlotta's my momma. She ain't here." Cotton informed her.

"Carlotta at church." Destiny informed the girl as she pulled her hair into a bun.

"Oh okay, well, when is she back?" The girl asked.

"Why you wanna know?" Destiny asked curious to what this white girl wanted. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The girl looked at her and pulled out some letters. She handed them over to Cotton.

Destiny, Cotton, and Miss Bruce who came over during the convo looked over the letters.

"Oh, you one of Mary's girls. Baby, Carlotta about to gag honey! She has been looking for you and your sister for a long time." Miss Bruce told her. "You need your roots done, ASAP honey, mhmm." She said walking away.

"Okay nice to meet you too." She sarcastically said. "Is she like that every day?" She asked.

"Girl yes. She can't help it. She ugly." Cotton laughed which caused both Destiny and the girl as well to laugh.

"I can take you to her." Destiny informed her. "I'm Destiny by the way." She held her hand out.

"Star." The girl told her shaking her handd.