ExcUsE mE!?

Sorry for late update and note: the pic above has no meaning in this chapter just thought you guys should have some memes for the long wait I put you through! Anyway on with the story!

(Y/N p.o.v.)

     "Oh, and nobody's going home," Aizawa said.
     "WHAT!?" The class simultaneous yelled.
     "ExcUsE mE!?" I yelled. Momo looked to be the only one who didn't seem to be shocked.
     "I thought it was pretty obvious. I probably should have said something," said girl retorted.
    Ya Think!? I thought. I looked over to Izuku. He didn't look any better than before he told us that no one was leaving.
    "Hey cheer up at least your not leaving," I said trying to reasure him. No luck. He still looked as sad and let down as before.
    " Izuku?" Silence. " Izuku please. Its really ok... Ok?" More uncomfortable silence. I grabbed his chin and turned his face towards me. He was still looking down. Avoidong my gaze.
    "Izuku look at me. Please,"

----------------(Izuku's P.O.V.)-----------------

    "Izuku look at me. Please,"  (Y/N) begged. I looked at up at her. Her sweet (Y/N) orbs showed sadness and worry. I didn't want her to feel lile that. So I did something that probably made my face all.shades of red possible.
                    I hugged her.
    She tensed up at first but soon hugged back. Her hand gliding up and down my back in a comforting way.
      "Are you Ok Izuku?" She asked breaking away from the hug and looking me in the eyes. You know, I swear I saw a small blush on her cheeks. Does she like me back? My thoughts and our conversation were interrupted by a loud voice.
      " Come on Lovebirds you two can get it on later we're heading to change before lunch!" Bakugou yelled. Both of our faces bloomed all kinds of reds. I could see Uraraka wiggling her eyebrows at us while the other girls of the class just smirked at (Y/N).

~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Bakugou dressed as a bomb~~~~~~~

--------------------(Y/N) P.O.V.-------------------

        LUNCH! Finally! We can eat! I didn't pack a lunch. However, as luck would have it I brought my money.... Which isn't very much but it's better than nothing! At least I can get some (F/F) (Favorite Food). I got my food and looked around for a table. I saw the brown haired girl from the exams as well as Izuku and the guy who pointed pit his mumbling crom tge exam as well. Izuku and the girl were waving me over. I gladly took the opportunity and walked over to them and sat next to Izuku.

         " HI I'M OCHAKO URARAKA! WHATS YOUR NAME!?" Ochaco yelled too cheerfully for Monday.

      "Hello. I'm deaf" I said.

      "(Y/N)!!" he yelled.

      "HOLY MOLY YOU YELLED!!" Ochako responded amazed.

       "That is my non-physical quirk! I cam actually get this one to yell! Oh by the way my name's (Y/N) (L/N)," I responded holding out my hand. Ochaco took it and shook vigorously.

       "Tenya Iida," the raven head said taking out his own hand. I shook it and began to eat when some of the girls from class 1-A came over.

      "Hey can we talk to you for a sec?" One with pink hair said.

    " Ummm ok?" I responded as I walked away with them as one of them snatched Ochako to take with them. We walked put of the cafeteria and out into the halls.

   "Ok so what's this all about?" I asked when they stopped.

  " Oh you know what this is about. Ribbit. You like him." One with green hair said she resembled a frog with a bow at the end of her hair made of her own hair. I soon processed what she said and who she was talking about and blushed any and every shade of red possible.

   " W-W-WHAT!? N-N-N-NO!! He's just friend! I've known him since we were little... Besides he probably doesn't feel the same..." I failed my arms around while saying it slowly calmimg down amd quieting down as I continued.

     " Come on (Y/N)! I'm sure ge likes you back he does seem to habe a soft spot for you," Well softer than the rest of his spots anyway. I thought to myself and smiling to myself at the thought of the of the green haired cutie that is my best friend liking me back.

  They continued encouraging me that he liked me back probably trying to conbince to confess.

     "Ok how about this is at least one of you can find proof that he does like me back. I'll confess and record for all of you to see later on. Deal?" I said as I took out my hand for one of them to shake. A black spiky haired girl shook it for all of them as agreed saying:
      " DEAL!"

      Well it's about time I got a chapter out! Until next time be strong lovelies!!
   - Author~Chan
(TheWeabooQueen)